Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Banned

Default bitch likes my underwear.

Amused I am, the new tracking dog really likes my underwear.
    When I bath shower, she lies down sticks her nose in my underwear and goes to sleep. Some days she carries them off and just lies on them, its endearing and comical, but I would like to know why ?
    Dog sleeps next to wife till I get to bed, then she sleep on the floor at my head, by own choice.

I will sift through the funny and hopefully find some answers.

User

Default Re: bitch likes my underwear.

Treeman, I am sorry to say that your little dog sounds like she has possibly started on the road of a junkie...

It seems she may be hooked on crack.

User

In all seriousness, I experienced similar with our Dashund years ago.

The clothing has your scent, you will find her at other times scratching into a pile of clothes or washing and lying there.
    It (the scent of masters clothes) gives her a sense of security.

The fact that she moves away from lying with your wife and moves to your side is confirmation of her having taken a liking to you and being "attached" to you.

Hi.

My retriever is 9 years old and has a sock fetish. Everyday, every time I remove them he is there and stuffs his mouth. Tried hiding underneath coffee table inside the shoe and he will find it. it’s his morning game to fetch my shoes at the door and bring them to me as I get dressed and has become a routine to him.

Banned

Yes I actually noticed the underpants thing through her lying on my socks, almost like she is trying to hide them with her body.

Some dogs become very attached to you. I had a female Jack Russel with a pedigree right up to the English throne. The dog was raised by a woman in the city then given away to me on the farm. Perhaps it was the insecurity or for whatever reason she would not leave me alone for a minute. Even when I went to the toilet at night she would get out of her basket and stand next to me. Even on the quad bike she would jump up and sit in front on the seat between my legs or at the back on the carrier.
    Before she was given to me she never "hunted" but after a short while on the farm took to hunting like a duck to water I was very sorry, actually heartbroken when she died

Dogs will carry small items around when they are pups because
    it is easier to carry than a pair of jeans, jackets, jerseys etc. Same
    thing with shoes.
    My own retrievers will happily carry the lounge suites outside if
    they were strong enough - individually or as a team. Even at 3 and 4 years old
    they bring me gifts all the time.

Banned

Dog is oh so fond of taking a dump on my mothers houses front door mat. Every single day, one parcel on front door mat.

User

Our female cat loves the smell of mens sweat. If I get home after some exercise she is on me me like white on rice. And not the same with female clothes.

I coached an under 21 rugby team, brought back a big bag full of sweaty rugby jerseys. She ripped open the bag during the night in the laundry. Found her sleeping all drugged out in the pile of jerseys.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

I fear your dog might be a terrible tracking dog, as she's obviously lost her sense of smell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast