Default Bloomberg Is Coming After Me & Social Media Influencers

Seems the left is really clamping down hard on the right's 1st and 2nd amendment.
    They just outright banning the right on social media now. That WILL piss people off, I saw one of the people who stormed the capital and he said just that, if you deplatform us on social media we have no choice but to raise our voices in other ways.

Now they are coming after the companies that work with the social media influencers to try to get them to remove their support (money) for them. Take away their financial backing and there's a chance those influencers might decide to stop making videos. Though it might just piss them off and make them even more determined.

Default Re: Bloomberg Is Coming After Me & Social Media Influencers

Thought I'd post this here as it's part of the whole 2nd amendment issue.
    Note that when this video was first release it was banned by Youtube just for telling the truth.

Basically he goes through what Biden has planned for gun control as is stated on his webpage. Everything is taken from Biden's webpage.

User

Things are going to get tough in Merika.

We better get used to European firearms and components.

Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    Things are going to get tough in Merika.

We better get used to European firearms and components.
    Yeah I believe one of the things they want to do is allow manufacturers to be able to be sued if someone is killed with their product.

Complete and utter bullcrap, because then the same could be said for any product (like a knife, hammer or car), that's just not the way the world works.

If they do this it will shut down all US firearm and ammo manufacturing overnight. Like I said complete and utter bullcrap,

If you support Biden and you believe in gun rights you are an idiot, sorry to be blunt.

User

They all laughed at us when we had Zoomer. Now it is our turn to laugh at sleepy Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    If they do this it will shut down all US firearm and ammo manufacturing overnight. Like I said complete and utter bullcrap,
    Manufacturers will find ways to limit their liability. Worse case scenario is if they move manufacturing or even their entire operation out of country. What ever happens, firearms and ammunition will still be available. Unfortunately, distributors and retailers will get hit, hard.