Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Quantum Holster and Army Ant Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Great stuff!! If it only has one screw holding the clip I would loctite the shit out of it, blue though not red.

Also, I really prefer soft loops, they allow for the gun to shift at a slight angle, either way you may wish.

Hang in there in a few weeks you would have forgotten all about this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I readjusted the holster again back to 2 bolts, 1 belt clip with claw, no wedge.
    Been all most 2 weeks now and its a lot more bearable, some moments in the day I completely forget that I'm carrying.

Obviously because im new to carrying, I'm just nervous when going to a shop or something. When I look down I can see im printing but cant really tell the severity. Family and colleagues that know I'm carrying have said its not noticeable and you'd have to look for it.
    Those that dont know im carrying at work haven't noticed it so that seems good.

User

Default Re: Quantum Holster and Army Ant Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4d3 View Post
    . Family and colleagues that know I'm carrying have said its not noticeable and you'd have to look for it.
    Those that dont know im carrying at work haven't noticed it so that seems good.
    Your family and friends, and the average joe, are not the ones you need to worry about noticing you printing, but criminals, they know were to look and what to look for.

Thats why my new EDC will be a glock 48, just waiting for the card, and then a G26 as backup

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4