Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Quantum Holster and Army Ant Belt

Quote Originally Posted by Bl4d3 View Post
    I see they have terrible reviews, will steer clear of that
    Good call

User

I'm looking at the Daniels EDC belts now because they seem to have decent reviews and are quite reasonably priced.
    Anyone have first hand experiences on them?

I watched a review by EDC for the EDG and he seems quite fond of them.

User

Just ordered a Quantum Chameleon V2 from Jizni and a Daniels EDC Belt directly from Daniels.
    A little disappointing that Daniels Holsters doesn't let you know of the 7 - 10 working day leadtime before you order.

Just ordered a Quantum Chameleon V2 from Jizni and a Daniels EDC Belt directly from Daniels.
    A little disappointing that Daniels Holsters doesn't let you know of the 7 - 10 working day leadtime before you order.
    Daniels mentions the leadtime when ordering holsters.

Maybe with the more popular holsters and belts you might get a less leadtime, that is what happened with me when I ordered a IWB for my Glock 19.

User

The Daniel's products are worth the wait. Lead times are generally stated on the website as well. Or at least, it was the last time I bought from them.

I'd take the waiting over the Quantum holsters.

User

Quote Originally Posted by New View Post
    I see Tactical Distributors sell the Kore belts as well... ...if you want to roll the dice and possibly have no belt and minus the purchase price...
    My 2 cents on this. We might all be the better for it if we stopped mentioning said "retailer". Let the searches that pop up for them go directly to the bad-news threads only. One less mention, one less possibility of someone inadvertently losing their hard-earned money there.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    My 2 cents on this. We might all be the better for it if we stopped mentioning said "retailer". Let the searches that pop up for them go directly to the bad-news threads only. One less mention, one less possibility of someone inadvertently losing their hard-earned money there.
    In News defense, his/her comments made me research the company further. Google reviews on them is pretty much all 1 star reviews, I'm incredibly grateful for News comment.

If New didn't state that, I would've parted with my money and then probably have been one of hundreds never receiving my order (based on what the reviews say)

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

User

What I can say though is everyone was right about Jizni.

Ordered in the morning, updates provided throughout the day without needing to ask and then shipped that afternoon.

That is superb service.

I haven't received the parcel yet as its coming to Cape Town so will probably only get it on Monday

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    The Daniel's products are worth the wait. Lead times are generally stated on the website as well. Or at least, it was the last time I bought from them.

I'd take the waiting over the Quantum holsters.
    May I ask why?

Quantum holsters seem to have very good reviews and many have recommended it as I'm quite a round guy (192cm at 105kg), from my understanding, they're quite comfy

User

You’re based in Ct if I remember correctly - what handgun did you go with? I’ve got a Quantum Holster and it’s incredibly comfy. You could chat to Matthew from QC and he will sort you out. The only thing it’s all handmade and a 1 man show so it takes 3-5 weeks to get it. Worth the wait in my opinion. Every item handcrafted

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast