Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Banned

Default Re: Stuck App Process

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901 View Post
    Can we not approach Martin hood for a joint case and split the costs. The more that join the cheaper it becomes and we can have our voices heard. The CFR need a damn good hiding to come right again. And in the ruling i am positive it is 90 calendar days. Think they just made it working days and left it there. There is a huge difference between 90 consecutive days and 90 working days. When they tell you you must apply 90 days prior for relicense and withing 120 to 90 days that is consecutive days not working days. They pick what they want with what suits them. I have a renewal that is at 299 business days which is 416 calendar days. But if I miss the day by one I have to now surrender my gun as it is now illegal. These guys need a legal hiding they are screwing up six ways from Sunday. The legal term for one attorney representing multiple clients in for the same reason escapes me.
    Great idea

I remembered it is called a "class action"

User

Class action for loss of freedom

User

good day anyone who can tell me what to do as my application shows sendback to dfo from 01/12/2020 till today phoned the dfo every day but no application and no replay from cfr have send a few complaints but still no replay any ideas please

Anyone have their application for a new firearm sit for ages at the Western Cape DFO?
    I finally had some action after 2 months at the provincial DFO. On the way to the CFR finally!

Quote Originally Posted by andy_760901 View Post
    Can we not approach Martin hood for a joint case and split the costs. The more that join the cheaper it becomes and we can have our voices heard. The CFR need a damn good hiding to come right again. And in the ruling i am positive it is 90 calendar days. Think they just made it working days and left it there. There is a huge difference between 90 consecutive days and 90 working days. When they tell you you must apply 90 days prior for relicense and withing 120 to 90 days that is consecutive days not working days. They pick what they want with what suits them. I have a renewal that is at 299 business days which is 416 calendar days. But if I miss the day by one I have to now surrender my gun as it is now illegal. These guys need a legal hiding they are screwing up six ways from Sunday. The legal term for one attorney representing multiple clients in for the same reason escapes me.
    Count me in

This is so frustrating, my application has been stuck on 'received at licencing section' since Dec 28. I'm on day 95 now have sent an email to ComplaintsNodalPoint@saps.gov.za nothing has happened yet.

User

Reading this thread... Is this all of yours first rodeo with SAPS?

My app was on "Received at licensing section" on the 15th of Jan. This means I have 3.5 to 4 months of wait left(Counted from 15th of Jan). No amount of complains from me will get the license to move on.

And I have not included waiting on license cards. That is an extra minimum of 7 weeks wait time. Actually expecting 8 weeks to be honest.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Maliq View Post
    This is so frustrating, my application has been stuck on 'received at licencing section' since Dec 28. I'm on day 95 now have sent an email to ComplaintsNodalPoint@saps.gov.za nothing has happened yet.
    Since 11th Sept 2020... Buckle in

Quote Originally Posted by Maliq View Post

this is actually not long with current circumstances. You'll just have to wait longer. I'm on over 200 days and still don't have my card

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3