Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 505
  1. #461
    Member Steven001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    The Vaal Triangle
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,029

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    Do you really think they care about a few extra apps? They don't give a crap, they'll just go about their day as they have been doing until someone steps in and starts cleaning house. They are not getting paid extra for working harder or faster.

    Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
    Its got absolutely nothing to do with them and everything to do with us, we must never get discouraged to buy and apply!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #462

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Its got absolutely nothing to do with them and everything to do with us, we must never get discouraged to buy and apply!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When government says you don't need a gun, buy 2.

    Sent from my SM-A217F using Tapatalk

  3. #463
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kroonstad
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,979

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Its got absolutely nothing to do with them and everything to do with us, we must never get discouraged to buy and apply!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I never said you shouldn't buy and apply. What I did say is that you shouldn't buy to try and spite them because they don't care...

  4. #464
    Member Steven001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    The Vaal Triangle
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,029

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    I never said you shouldn't buy and apply. What I did say is that you shouldn't buy to try and spite them because they don't care...
    Like I said, its got nothing to do with them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #465

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Like I said, its got nothing to do with them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You've got enough guns, be a responsible citizen and stop buying...
    *runs and hides*

  6. #466
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kroonstad
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,979

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Like I said, its got nothing to do with them


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well since they process our apps and decide whether you actually get your gun or not I'd say its got a heck of a lot to do with them and unless we can change the system that won't change soon.

    Let's hope someone steps in soon. I'm willing to for out money to get this fixed, I'm sure everyone else is too.

    Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

  7. #467
    Member Steven001's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    The Vaal Triangle
    Age
    32
    Posts
    2,029

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Yes I agree, but I meant the reason fo me wanting to apply for more guns has got nothing to do with them, but everything to do with me, us, firearm owners, hobbyists and enthusiasts t’s, we cant let photos like these showing how fucked the system is, get us discouraged....

    Sure everyone is willing to contribute, then again, most of the time people dont....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #468
    User
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Kroonstad
    Age
    41
    Posts
    4,979

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Yes I agree, but I meant the reason fo me wanting to apply for more guns has got nothing to do with them, but everything to do with me, us, firearm owners, hobbyists and enthusiasts t’s, we cant let photos like these showing how fucked the system is, get us discouraged....

    Sure everyone is willing to contribute, then again, most of the time people dont....


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Now I'm with you, I get what your saying and I agree. Yup, unfortunately there will always be people who want results but are not willing to commit their resources.

    Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk

  9. #469
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    125

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by gunweo View Post
    Just out of curiosity I did some math in regards to the amount of new application that is being processed.

    I have used made use of the full seven digit reference number rounded to the nearest 100 and the date of the SMS(receives attention at DFO), this is when the reference number is being allocated to the applicantion.

    The data I have is basically from 18 applications but quite a few fall on the same day.

    Competencies use the same number allocation system but a C is added before the number.

    From the data limited data I have, I can already see that the CFR is processing alot more applications recently compared to 2019.

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    I had another chance to play around over the weekend at the numbers and filtering out same day applications.

    On first glance the numbers do show a slight increase in the number applications per day since 2020.

    Like I said my data is very limited. I am still trying to see if I can work out yearly average for 2019 without an amnesty.
    Attachment 33162Attachment 33163
    Attached Images Attached Images

  10. #470

    Default Re: Application number range CFR is currently processing

    Quote Originally Posted by DirkB View Post
    Now I'm with you, I get what your saying and I agree. Yup, unfortunately there will always be people who want results but are not willing to commit their resources.

    Sent from my LM-V450 using Tapatalk
    I believe there is a lot of people that would do whatever it takes to speed up the process to obtain your rifle license card since you cannot do anything without the card although your application was approved. I know I will certainly go to any lengths to make it happen.

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •