Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: sierra bullet price rant

I see Shooty already posted.
    For what it's worth:
    Apparently there is a letter out from Jan-Patrick Helmsen, CEO Rheinmetall Denel Munition stating that powders will be available as follows S 335 April to June,S365 July to September and all others, 121,321 385 MS 200, 355,341,265 April to June2022.
    I've seen what purports to be a copy of the letter which is dated 25 January 2021 addressed to "Dear Valued Client"!!
    The letter is doing the rounds on some blog sites.
    Whatever.

User

Dear Valued Client my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodrage View Post
    I see Shooty already posted.
    For what it's worth:
    Apparently there is a letter out from Jan-Patrick Helmsen, CEO Rheinmetall Denel Munition stating that powders will be available as follows S 335 April to June,S365 July to September and all others, 121,321 385 MS 200, 355,341,265 April to June2022.
    I've seen what purports to be a copy of the letter which is dated 25 January 2021 addressed to "Dear Valued Client"!!
    The letter is doing the rounds on some blog sites.
    Whatever.
    Attachment 32636

User

So between September and and April what do they do? Company Christmas party?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    They have been saying this for the past 2 years.

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    You would think that would be on Somchem's website, or on Rheinmetall Group's website, but no. Probably fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    If I can choose between superior quality imports for a lower price than our expensive locally made options (thinking Rhino bullets, Frontier bullets, etc.) then our local guys are doing something wrong. I try to stick as local as possible and I'm re-looking at Peregrine for range applications right now, but I'm sorry, I'll support local but not when their offerings are significantly more expensive than the imports for no good reason.

When it comes to powders - I used Somchem for YEARS, until it became literally impossible to get, because incompetency. Now I pay 3 times Somchem's price for imports, because it's available, and I don't have to stress when I pick up the bottle and feel it's almost empty, because I know I'll get more tomorrow.
    What do you mean for no good reason, it's called profits!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3