Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Sec 16 second Pistol Motivation Question

TMan21
    From experience, your motivation shouldn't be slightly different, but vastly different, these are not sport shooters that review your app.
    Indicate which IPSC category your CZ is going to be used for, copy and paste gun specific regulations from SAPSA. Then indicate which category your G19 will be used for, copy and paste gun specific regulations from SAPSA. Then you need to state why the CZ cannot be used in the new category for which you accidently purchased the G19. There has to be a deliberate disqualification of the one gun over the other, or you will get a response that you already own a 9mmP for S16. Good choice of G19 BTW.

User

Quote Originally Posted by parthyc View Post
    TMan21
    From experience, your motivation shouldn't be slightly different, but vastly different, these are not sport shooters that review your app.
    Indicate which IPSC category your CZ is going to be used for, copy and paste gun specific regulations from SAPSA. Then indicate which category your G19 will be used for, copy and paste gun specific regulations from SAPSA. Then you need to state why the CZ cannot be used in the new category for which you accidently purchased the G19. There has to be a deliberate disqualification of the one gun over the other, or you will get a response that you already own a 9mmP for S16. Good choice of G19 BTW.

Thanks, this makes sense!

Reference both apps that are in process and then ensure they understand why those 2 are completely useless and the G19 perfect.

Im sure it can and obviously will be done but somehow skeptic to throw an app on top of another app if I dont have any license as yet.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Tman21 View Post
    Hi guys, im in a similar boat and ill tell you why.My current applications are for a G48 (s13) and Shadow 2 (S16) and are already in the system for around 30 working days.Now Today a terrible thing has happened and I accidentally purchased a G19 from a dealer. I need it to go onto S16 and I am certainly going to go the production-optics route for motivation.But I already have the Shadow 2 in the system and feel I need a slightly different angle for motivation as the normal stress on the EDC/S13 has already been taken up by my Shadow 2.Comments, suggestions and input appreciated.
    Stick to the basics of the different applications of the pistols. "I have pistol ABC as S.13 pistol, license number ...My S.16 pistol is type 123 from company ZYX, and I will be using it for ... where I cannot use my S.13 pistol for the obvious reasons that ... The third application is for pistol GHJ from company 765.I wish to start competing in category A of (specific type) and I can not use the other pistols because ... " Nie you have a broad base to work from, explaining why the particular pistol is necessary for that particular discipline of sport shooting.

User

I motivated my 3rd 9mm (a Glock 19) by simply stating that my kids sometimes shoots with me and I do not have enough handguns. Don't want to do a different caliber because already set up with reloading for 9mm.

My most unsophisticated (and shortest) motivation, but honest reason.

Got approved without a hitch (maybe I was just lucky?)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2