• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 399 of 644 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast
Results 3,981 to 3,990 of 6434
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    Yeah it’s probably likely that you’ve had it then, if the 80% thing is true.

I’m glad that you didn’t get sick from it.
    Thanks. Most people I know didn't. Out if those that did one had breathing issues. Interestingly, all of them used Ivermectin.
    And then of course that one woman who was sick as a dog for weeks after getting her first jab...

The after-jab anecdotes differ from my experience. We’re on 85% first dose, 52% second dose. Mostly Pfizer. Every person that I know, from work to socially has had at least one dose, most have had second doses as well. Nobody has reported more than a day of feeling fluish afterward.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

The after-jab anecdotes differ from my experience. We’re on 85% first dose, 52% second dose. Mostly Pfizer. Every person that I know, from work to socially has had at least one dose, most have had second doses as well. Nobody has reported more than a day of feeling fluish afterward.
    Experiencing the same here. Everyone I work with is double vaxxed with little to no side effects, one guy has a cold every second week - says it's his kids that keep giving him bugs. My uncle has been double jabbed, (second approx 5 weeks back) he had a stroke last weekend - he is saying there is no coincidence and not suggesting it could have been the vaccine. Weight of evidence suggests not. But who knows.

Banned

I saw my Gun Smith again Thursday, he is smiling now and I saw some weight forming on his chest - we laughed a lot Thursday - nervous laughter I guess.

I have only seen this horrible specter in cancer patients and POW camp photo's before, that gaunt deep eyed tired look. I really got a big fright seeing this solid guy so depleted.

He has how ever finished my rifle.

User

I know very few jabbed people. Mostly in Jhb. None of the people in my area that I am in contact with have had the shots. The people who work for me are jab free (and mask free), as well as their immediate family. None of my friends in the area have had jabs. So not really any firsthand experience with jabbed people. But out of the few I know about two were sick afterwards. One for 3 or 4 days and one for weeks. So our experiences differ.

But still what it comes down to is there is no reason why a healthy person should take an experimental drug that does not stop you from getting the disease it is supposed to stop, doesn't stop you from transmitting the disease, doesn't stop you from going to hospital, and doesn't stop you from dying.

I am just glad my little part of the world hasn't gone mad yet. I spent a relaxing morning on a vaxless shooting range where there aren't any mask signs and sanitizer, filling up the hinges on two rows of plates with lead.

User

Data from the link I posted previously

Insanity. They outright lie all to protect "the narrative" of vaccines.

"WHO have recently redefined Herd Immunity - as no longer something that can be achieved naturally - rather only via vaccination! This is equivalent to saying humans can't fight infections naturally! I urge all to stick with the original scientific definition."

https://twitter.com/CCollated/status...01358509056002

User

Default Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Definitions are changing to match the political agenda. Who would have guessed?
    Immunity as a service is a likely outcome; article below:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/i...covid-zero-con

User

Next up for a change of definition: “fully vaccinated”.

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/c...r-now-walensky

User

‘Never Say Neigh: FDA Lists 'Horse Drug' As Approved COVID Treatment’

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/n...ovid-treatment

Page 399 of 644 FirstFirst ... 299 349 389 397 398 399 400 401 409 449 499 ... LastLast