• Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 35 of 644 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

For what its worth, I have a few personal experiences with Covid I'd like to share.

My dad (71) had covid in Feb this year. He'd had 3 strokes about a month before being diagnosed with Covid. He was hospitalized for the strokes.

Besides the strokes, he has numerous comorbidities including DVT, (deep vein thrombosis) Type 2 diabetes, is on chronic heart medication, has asthma, is in the "high risk age group" and is generally not the healthiest of people.

On paper, he is the perfect example of someone who should have died according to what the "experts" keep telling us.

Makes you wonder.

My sister in law (27) had covid about the same time as my dad.
    She has had pneumonia numerous times throughout her life and has a generally compromised immune system.
    She was bed ridden for about 2 weeks and then made a full recovery. No hospitalization.

My aunt (74; dads sister) and uncle (71) both had covid at the same time.

Aunt has type 2 diabetes as well. Uncle is a bit over weight and generally not in the greatest health.

They both made a full recovery when using Ivermectin. No hospitalization.

I have friends and acquaintances who have had covid in varying degrees of severity, from mild to fairly serious. None have died. None have even been hospitalized.

Covid does exist and it does kill people, but covid is not the deadly, apocalyptic virus we were led to believe by mainstream media outlets.

I'll be called a conspiracy theorist for saying these things.

I see what I see and many others see it too.

I do not see an apocalyptic virus. I see a manageable virus with no need for ridiculous lockdowns or regulations.

Bad news sells and the media kicked into full gear pumping the air waves full with their never ending panicked and hysterical messages.

Wild speculations and guestimations were made regarding projected death rates etc. by "experts" at the imperial college and elsewhere.

They were wrong.

If covid was really as deadly as what we are being constantly told, we'd all be too scared to leave our homes even to go to the shops because we'd be absolutely petrified of dying because the streets would be littered with corpses.

Some deadly virus..

I see people everywhere, many not wearing masks or social distancing.
    If we were to buy into the media narrative, surely they'd be dead or at least in hospital?

The consequences would be self evident if covid was what we are being told it is and after seeing death and devastation before out eyes, we'd barricade ourselves and refuse to venture out of our homes.

A real deadly virus doesnt need the media or the government to tell you to stay at home because it woud be self evident enough with all of society dying around you.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MJC View Post
    For what its worth, I have a few personal experiences with Covid I'd like to share.
    And then there is my early, first 7 months of the Covid time with 5+ deaths from Covid ( From ???? does anyone die "OF" Covid) . All healthy to my knowledge, after work beer guys and deep Sea Club guys -Monday it was "Joe got the Covid" - Wednesday it was " Hey boet Joey is real bad hey" and Friday it was " you hear about Joe, yusslike did not expect that hey ? Dead, just like that"

So yea - been interesting times."

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean KZN View Post
    I believe you are 100% correct in your analysis. The lock down thing never made sense, we had the most spectacular weather for that time of the year, sunny days, calm seas, a proper autumn if there ever was one.
    Then to cage people up, limit their exposure to sunlight, fresh air, exercise etc. Never mind the economic fallout. The logic of keeping people in high density settlements cooped up, I just have no words, illogical jumps to mind but that's and understatement.

Then allow people to cram into mini bus taxis, because, well they can only make a profit like that, yep, got to make sense to someone. No clue who though.
    That is one of the contradictions indeed.

People in informal settlements had almost no “lockdown” and social distancing. Suppose thats why the Eastern Cape is showing so many with antibodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grobbie View Post
    That is one of the contradictions indeed.

People in informal settlements had almost no “lockdown” and social distancing. Suppose thats why the Eastern Cape is showing so many with antibodies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Antibodies, but not bodies in the street. Strange...

User

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    And then there is my early, first 7 months of the Covid time with 5+ deaths from Covid ( From ???? does anyone die "OF" Covid) . All healthy to my knowledge, after work beer guys and deep Sea Club guys -Monday it was "Joe got the Covid" - Wednesday it was " Hey boet Joey is real bad hey" and Friday it was " you hear about Joe, yusslike did not expect that hey ? Dead, just like that"

So yea - been interesting times."
    Sounds like the average fisherman I know, from personal experience fishing isn't' the same without beer

Alcohol causes shortages of Vitamin A, B6 and folate. Go have a look at what all those vitamins do and you might be surprised.

User

Yip. The only thing I can say for sure is that we really don't know all there is to know about this virus.

Except the Manne on Gunsite. They know everything. And they know it's your own fault if you die from this make-belief thing.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Sounds like the average fisherman I know, from personal experience fishing isn't' the same without beer

Alcohol causes shortages of Vitamin A, B6 and folate. Go have a look at what all those vitamins do and you might be surprised.
    Treeman, tell your mates family that we on Gunsite know the truth. He died because he drank beer, they mustn't blame this Covid.

User

Funny, I can smell fish now and I'm not by the sea.
    Must be a poes around.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Go and do your own research pal.
    Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Why ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    Surprising question coming from you? Why should I dredge up reports on demand for someone to read?
    Ok, I'll just take your your unsupported opinion on the mater then...

User

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    Yip. The only thing I can say for sure is that we really don't know all there is to know about this virus.

Except the Manne on Gunsite. They know everything. And they know it's your own fault if you die from this make-belief thing.
    It's impossible to deny it's existence. It's logical and wise to question the narrative.

Page 35 of 644 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 85 135 535 ... LastLast