• No, not for the near future

69 32.86%
  • Never

38 18.10%
Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394
Results 3,931 to 3,933 of 3933
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post
    If the vaccines were to be used for population control (the “killer vaccines”), wouldn’t governments rather get rid of those they view as opposing them?
    The dumbest part is creating a whole new virus and pandemicand waiting that long to start it instead of just adding it to the already existing vaccines or other medication we use daily, avoiding the need for trials and decreasing the amount of people you need to bribe in every university and health department a few thousand fold

They should have also just made it more deadly if they wanted compliance.

And they should have cost more than a lunch at a restaurant if they wanted massive profiteering.

Hell they could have ditched that network of people and institutions and made more in the stock market in the last week by shorting the Evergrande knock on effects with only a handful of insiders who knew

This global cabal of evil is pretty stupid.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post

This global cabal of evil is pretty stupid.
    Ja, it's a sad state of affairs after all the guys that orchestrated the Moon Landings passed away...

User

Default Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    Why is it'Covid infections' when you want to show vaccines don't work but 'Covid deaths' when you want to show how nondeadly Covid is?
    A valid observation. The jargon bandied about on MSM is confusing and misleading…some critics say deliberately so.
    Vaccines are supposed to prevent infections. The bastards who have politicized this Covid outbreak changed the definition of the function of what a vaccine should do. Apparently, dumb Americans have no problem with that. The previous sentence is also valid without the comma.
    Big difference between case fatality rate vs. infection fatality rate.
    The CFR is the total number of deaths divided by the total number of people that have the disease’s symptoms. In contrast, the IFR is the total number of deaths divided by the total number of people that carry the infection.
    Dying with vs. dying from. Wash, rinse, repeat.
    I’m determined to determine how robust my natural immunity is. My greatest fear is perishing before I work out a sweet load for my No. 5.
    …And ice picks and the women who wield them!
    :shotsfired:

Page 394 of 394 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394