30 12.35%
  • No, not for the near future

73 30.04%
  • Never

47 19.34%
Page 479 of 493 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast
Results 4,781 to 4,790 of 4921
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

So there is a new strain in SA that may be resistant to natural immunity as well as the vaccine. Probably time for the CDC to start “amending” definitions again?

https://www.news24.com/health24/medi...o-far-20211125

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    You're conflating two issues.
    I don’t think so. They are intimately conjoined. We best hope the biowarfare race masquerading as vaccine development between governments doesn’t culminate in the proliferation of deadly agents the same way the nuclear arms race resulted in the proliferation of nuclear weapons among nations who now, hypocritically, regard themselves gatekeepers of the technology…for our own saaaaaaafety.
    All things considered, sars-cov-2 is largely benign. Yet an entire global economy was held hostage for damnear two years as a result of government action. I hope to see most of the bastards voted out of office here in the U.S. in 2022 & 2024. The problem is, there are many more sociopaths waiting in the queue to resume the campaign of lies and deception.
    When “the science” is associated with “the government”, you can trust neither.

User

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    When “the science” is associated with “the government”, you can trust neither.
    Science was never supposed to be trusted. Science is the art of questioning things in order to develop them into something better.

Those who "trust the science" are making a religion or dogma out of something that is masquerading as "science".

Government is also not there to be trusted. The only sensible way to treat any government is with a healthy dose of distrust. If they could be trusted, there would be no need for elections.

That is in general, not aimed at anything specific...

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    Masks and lockdowns are for sure not stopping anything virus related. Except maybe a snotball or two falling into an open wound while a doctor is operating.
    Okay. I wear N95 or higher masks when working in red zone/COVID ICUs and when working with influenza or other viral illnesses. They prevent droplet spread (as per your example) I also wear them when I used to work a lot with PTB - MDR/XDR. How do you explain that they don't work?

As for lockdowns - yes, I agree. They don't work effectively.

User

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    Doctors, not administrators, should be treating patients.
    Op-Ed by Dr. Paul Marik, chief of the division of pulmonary and critical care medicine at Eastern Virginia Medical School. He practices in the Sentara Norfolk General Hospital.
    https://amgreatness.com/2021/11/22/d...ting-patients/
    Paul, an ex South African, is a pariah in the critical care community. He went down the rabbit hole of Vitamin C curing sepsis and after being embarrassed with data showing it doesn't, he double down on Ivermectin and claims that 100% of people die from COVID if not following his recipe for treatment. Which is obviously incorrect - we have a decent survival rate in SA.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Opinion being spread as fact, drivel like this once again being spread to promote fear.
    They do not know yet themselves, yet they are more than happy to push the narrative.

Every variant is always more deadly than the last, and the very first variant was supposed to end the world.
    Yet here we are, with the current variant that should be about 800% more potent than the first, yet we still do not see the numbers they predicted.

And don't try to tell me it is the vaccine.
    Real world evidence from around the world, puts South Africa in a better place with their 30% vax rate than countries with 100% vax rates.
    The variants were never more deadly - no scientific paper reported that. They were more infectious.

What part of my post is drivel? Do you genuinely believe that COVID isn't a worldwide problem and this has all been made up and all the worlds doctors and scientists are somehow in cahoots with each other? It's hard enough to get 4 doctors to agree on lunch, rather than conduct a worldwide hoax.

What real world evidence do you have that we are in a better place? From a mortality POV/excessive deaths?

User

Quote Originally Posted by lithium View Post
    Do you genuinely believe that COVID isn't a worldwide problem and this has all been made up and all the worlds doctors and scientists are somehow in cahoots with each other? It's hard enough to get 4 doctors to agree on lunch, rather than conduct a worldwide hoax.
    In my opinion the doctors are actually irrelevant in the greater issue of COVID (it has become a much bigger problem than a virus or disease. That's just the thin edge of the wedge).

The politicians have put doctors and nurses on the back seat of the COVID bus and given them a fisher price steering wheel.
    Sad thing is that when or if that bus crashes everyone will swear blind that the only people they saw who had their hands on the steering wheel was the doctors and nurses on the back row.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    In my opinion the doctors are actually irrelevant in the greater issue of COVID (it has become a much bigger problem than a virus or disease. That's just the thin edge of the wedge).

The politicians have put doctors and nurses on the back seat of the COVID bus and given them a fisher price steering wheel.
    Sad thing is that when or if that bus crashes everyone will swear blind that the only people they saw who had their hands on the steering wheel was the doctors and nurses on the back row.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Agreed here. We weren't listened to in the beginning, we certainly not being listened to now. The politics has taken over and it is terrible to see - the lock downs, banning cooked chickens and sandals!. No wonder there is a lack of trust in government driven vaccination programmes.

User

There is no subject I like more than science, but talking stuff here like astronomy and quantum mechanics and stuff where real scientists are trying to work out how the universe works.

What we are talking about here have nothing to do with science, we are talking about a subject where the “science” is used to govern and manipulate, nothing more.
    Just like the world has been fed BS about what we should eat the last 60 years, just so we are fed BS about this virus.
    All the politicians are saying trust the science, but call them out on it and….change the subject.
    For example you’ll be told the Pfizer trials showed “this”, which turned out to be garbage in the real world, and it also turned out their trial itself was garbage.
    But ask the scientific community what about ivermectin, and they will quickly tell you the data is not there, then ask them to do a randomized double blind trial, and nope, just change the subject.
    By the way have you guys seen what happened in Japan 2 weeks after they allowed the use of ivermectin?

Then masks, we were told to mask up, must be based on science not so?
    Ok, show me a randomized double blind control trial for masks, pretty please.
    Nope, all you see is people trying to show how masks prevent sneezing droplets with blue dye.

People just don’t get it, the pharmaceutical industry is not there for your health, they are there to keep you alive for as long as possible in the WORTS possibly way, you are a cash cow for them, nothing more.
    Nobody is even remotely interested in providing cures, nobody benefits from cures, you need people to remain sick so that you can sell them chronic medication their entire lives.
    You need people to eat carbs instead of fat so that you may treat their diabetics their whole lives.

And here, on this subject, the vaccines eradicated the virus, like it was predicted to do.
    O wait, that is exactly what did not happened, the vaccines did not do anything, they are so piss poor people needs to be jabbed every six months, so that their makers could make another few billion dollors, whiles producing anti viral pills on the sideline.
    Trust the science on the covid debate is nonsense, lockdowns, masks, vaccines, all nonsense, if you don’t believe this go see how the richest people in the world magically got much richer during this period, then you will understand who is pulling the strings in the world, and why.

Yes. Science is bullshit, because: "the rich" - thanks, it all makes sense now.

Page 479 of 493 FirstFirst ... 379 429 469 477 478 479 480 481 489 ... LastLast