• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 490 of 644 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 ... LastLast
Results 4,891 to 4,900 of 6434
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

True, but we now live in a age where you can pretty much buy anything online or via an app.

I'm guessing we will see Bheki accosting surfers again with a full blue light brigade brandishing R5 rifles and maybe the only operational helicopter in service, hovering over head.

User

https://www.nicd.ac.za/alert-increas...-south-africa/

We are told that millions of covid cases were averted due to the restrictions, not because the models were wrong about covid.
    We are told covid is 10x more infectious than the flu.

Yet somehow in the middle of the covid pandemic, we are entering a flu epidemic.
    So now which is it, they were wrong about covid or the flu suddenly became covid?

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    I would just like to point out that when Fuckily Mpaloeka said that "we want full capacity" (refering to the brave efforts of our even braver / fearless leaders) to resurrect SAA...
    I said that airplanes are basically confined spaces and if you want to transmit virusses between people an airplane would be the place... And then all the retards who have their oppinions formed for them by MSM; pointed out that airplanes are in fact as safe as Fuckily claimed because filters and air circulation etc.

So what are you actually saying?
    Airplanes are not as safe as dear leader claims and I was right and the retards wrong?
    Can the dear minister (and all his sceintific advisors) be wrong??? The thought is too ghastly to contemplate

These mixed mesages are really getting to me.
    Like you pointed out, airplanes have been deemed safe enough to travel in with no capacity limits.
    Suddenly, the pricks at B4SA have decided we need to be vaccinated to travel by air.

Again, what has changed...

User

“Those resisting vaccination in Austria might soon face stiff punishments, according to a leaked draft of the so-called Covid-19 Vaccination Protection Act seen by the Austrian Die Presse daily. If passed, the legislation, which is set to take effect in February, would apply both to the Alpine nation’s citizens and its permanent residents.

Under the bill, anyone who refused to attend a scheduled vaccination appointment would receive an official summons from local authorities. If an individual failed to show up, they would then be summoned one more time within the next four weeks.

Should the second official request be ignored as well, the person would face a fine of €3,600 ($4,061) or four weeks in prison. The fine would increase to €7,200 ($8,000) for those who had already been fined twice for violating the vaccination requirement.

Exceptions are only allowed for those who cannot get a jab due to “a danger to life or health” as well as pregnant women and children up to the age of 12. The bill further says that booster shots would be compulsory. The Health Ministry is tasked with regulating intervals between vaccinations and possible vaccine combinations, according to the draft.

The government would also decide who was considered “vaccinated” and whether people who have recovered from Covid-19 should be counted as “vaccinated” as well. Still, no one would be “forcibly brought” to a vaccination center or made to get a jab against their will, Die Presse reported.

The text of the bill, which will be discussed at the chancellor’s office on Tuesday, might still change, the Austrian media notes. If passed, the legislation is reportedly expected to stay in force for at least three years.”

https://www.rt.com/news/541687-austr...ist-fine-bill/

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    Like you pointed out, airplanes have been deemed safe enough to travel in with no capacity limits.
    Suddenly, the pricks at B4SA have decided we need to be vaccinated to travel by air.

Again, what has changed...
    Nothing really... aside from the "angle of aproach"

User

Quote Originally Posted by MSW2 View Post
    The term anti-vaxer is just used because of the negative connotation. Going the personal insult route because that is all you have.
    Please point me to the personal insult you refer to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    Quarantine for flu... sounds pretty retarded to me.
    Not so retarded if your loved ones die from it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    Not so retarded if your loved ones die from it.
    They (and most of the earths population) are more likely to die from obesity and shitty lifestyles and a few other things.
    But sure, if other people want to go full retard for something that has been around forever and that is not going to wipe out humanity I dont care as long as it doesn't affect normal people

And while your at it why shouldnt people with TB or HIV be quarantined? Because if you support quarantine camps for flu but not for more deady diseases then you are either a hypocrite or stupid or more likely just looking for conversation.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    Please point me to the personal insult you refer to?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's ok. Let's just leave it there

User

So the word on the 'Street' is that, if we are to have anything resembling a lockdown anytime soon, the July 'Incident' will look like a Sunday school picnic.

The other word on the street is that if the ANC want to vote themselves out of power, then they must impose a vaccine mandate.

With unemployment, cost of living and wage freezes, the people are fed up and ready and willing to vent their anger.

Who knows what permutation that venting of anger will take is a guess, however the tension is palpable down here.

Page 490 of 644 FirstFirst ... 390 440 480 488 489 490 491 492 500 540 590 ... LastLast