• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 559 of 634 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 ... LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 6337
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Starting to ask the questions.

Mass Formation Psychosis is the tool being used for this genocide. How do we eradicate it now and prevent it from
    happening in the future ?

"You cannot reason a man out of a position he has not reasoned himself into," to paraphrase Anglo-Irish satirist Jonathan Swift.

Machiavelli warned against assuming malice when incompetence explains abuse of power:

“The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out for himself, without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos. Almost inevitably he comes to the conclusion that the government he lives under is dishonest, insane, and intolerable...”

More recently from Dr Robert Malone:

The conditions to set up mass formation psychosis include lack of social connectedness and sensemaking as well as large amounts of latent anxiety and passive aggression. When people are inundated with a narrative that presents a plausible "object of anxiety" and strategy for coping with it, then many individuals group together to battle the object with a collective singlemindedness. This allows people to stop focusing on their own problems, avoiding personal mental anguish. Instead, they focus all their thought and energy on this new object.
    As mass formation progresses, the group becomes increasingly bonded and connected. Their field of attention is narrowed and they become unable to consider alternative points of view. Leaders of the movement are revered, unable to do no wrong.
    Left unabated, a society under the spell of mass formation will support a totalitarian governance structure capable of otherwise unthinkable atrocities in order to maintain compliance. A note: mass formation is different from group think. There are easy ways to fix group think by just bringing in dissenting voices and making sure you give them platforms. It isn't so easy with mass formation. Even when the narrative falls apart, cracks in the strategy clearly aren't solving the issue, the hypnotized crowd can't break free of the narrative. This is what appears to be happening now with COVID-19. The solution for those in control of the narrative is to produce bigger and bigger lies to prop up the solution. Those being controlled by mass formation no longer are able to use reason to break free of the group narrative.

Excellent video in this article explaining "Mass Formation Psychosis" :

https://www.americanthinker.com/arti...psychosis.html

User

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Starting to ask the questions.

Look, if all the medical society had the………standards and mindset of this person then the world would have been a much better place.
    But it’s not, it’s an ugly profit driven hellhole, and this is the crux of this pandemic.

User

Default Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

I don’t have a problem with a profit-driven medical industry.

I have a problem with a profit-driven medical industry that use government to force their products on consumers and which receive legal and political protection from liability from harm those products cause the consumer, while simultaneously receiving no-bid contracts and subsidies from government.

The word for such a public-private partnership is FASCISM.

fascism
    făsh′ĭz″əm
    noun
    1. A system of government marked by centralization of authority under a dictator, a capitalist economy subject to stringent governmental controls, violent suppression of the opposition, and typically a policy of belligerent nationalism and racism.
    2. A political philosophy or movement based on or advocating such a system of government.
    3. Oppressive, dictatorial control.

~ The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.

User

Media Lies & the Sacred Rites of the Vaccine Cult:
    The coverage of Szilveszter Csollany’s death shows you being called an “anti-vaxxer” is more about what you think, than what
    you do.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...lism-year-goes

Bizarre:

In the beginning, people were told that if you were anti-vaxxer you would die, for the vaccines are the new blood of Christ, and by accepting them into your heart you are promised life eternal.
    This conditioning has gone so deep people are inverting it and spitting it back out: Now, if you die, you must have been an anti-vaxxer.
    Being vaccinated, but not believing in the vaccine, is just as bad as rejecting the vaccine, and you will remain unvaccinated in spirit.
    And like a modern-day ducking stool, if – like poor Szilveszter Csollany – you get the vaccine and die anyway, it shows only that your faith was not strong enough, you were secretly an anti-vaxxer at heart, and the press will say as much in your obituary.
    The media all talk this way.
    I can’t tell if they do it dishonestly to create this bizarre atmosphere of religious fervour, or they don’t even realise they’re doing it because they’re so caught up in zealotry. And I’m not sure which is worse.
    Either way, the endpoint is clear: A world where being “anti-vaccination” is no longer defined by what you do, but by what you say and think or even what you allow others to think.
    An all-purpose label, so vague as to be functionally meaningless, but universally applied to anyone who diverts as much as one degree from the mainstream course, turning them into an outsider who must be shunned.
    It really is a cult. There’s no other way to describe it.

User

As I recall, there hadn't been a lot of chatter about "anti-vaxers" up till ... I don't know, maybe a couple years prior to this nonsense, that they suddenly became talking points in the media. At the time I didn't understand why it was brought up but in hindsight, seemed to be sewing the seeds for where we are now.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Sierra View Post
    As I recall, there hadn't been a lot of chatter about "anti-vaxers" up till ... I don't know, maybe a couple years prior to this nonsense, that they suddenly became talking points in the media. At the time I didn't understand why it was brought up but in hindsight, seemed to be sewing the seeds for where we are now.
    If they sowed the term for "anti vaxxers" years ago as part of predictive programming, imagine the planning that went into this "pandemic".

User

Quote Originally Posted by Glockster View Post
    If they sowed the term for "anti vaxxers" years ago as part of predictive programming, imagine the planning that went into this "pandemic".
    Sowing the seeds indeed, thank you.

Well, when there's Biden, "True Dough" and this feckless excuse of a PM we have, the planning would appear to be connected.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tango Sierra View Post
    Sowing the seeds indeed, thank you.

Well, when there's Biden, "True Dough" and this feckless excuse of a PM we have, the planning would appear to be connected.
    I feel for you guys in NZ. The virtue signalling from that woman is nauseating. The hardships she has endured for the sake of her people.

I mean imagine having your celebrity wedding cancelled. She surely is the female Che Guevara. Her face will be immortalised on T-shirts for decades to come.

Page 559 of 634 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 561 569 609 ... LastLast