• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 160 of 644 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 6434
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    It's only being recommended as prophylaxis for high risk individuals, not everyone. Like that Joe Rogan video mentioned, they tested IVM on a bunch of doctors and those that took it, none got Covid I believe and those that didn't take it 50% or so got Covid.

If you start taking IVM when you get Covid the treatment protocol is not that much.
    Our doc has us on a prophylactic dose once a week. Since taking it I haven't got sick again so I 'believe/know' it works and other than the mooing and bleating there have been no side effects.

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Our doc has us on a prophylactic dose once a week. Since taking it I haven't got sick again so I 'believe/know' it works and other than the mooing and bleating there have been no side effects.
    Haha what is the dose you're on?

User

You forgot the hung like a Shetland pony part.

User

Have you seen the prophylactic doses "recommended" out there? My favourite is the liquid to put under the tongue daily.

User

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...e-vaccine-deal

Reading this, I wonder what South Africa signed away.

A medical company wants Military buildings, federal reserves and embassies as collateral.....

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Haha what is the dose you're on?
    1.75 Idexis tabs once weekly. I weigh 116kg fwiw.

1.75 Idexis tabs once weekly. I weigh 116kg fwiw.
    Thanks, you're 1kg heavier than me.... yes I need to lose weight as I'm not that big of a guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    https://www.thebureauinvestigates.co...e-vaccine-deal

Reading this, I wonder what South Africa signed away.

A medical company wants Military buildings, federal reserves and embassies as collateral.....
    This is how they operate. Nothing must stand in the way of buying the full allotment of vaccines.

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    The family of the deceased normally gets told what their loved one(s) died of. I know that this may be stretching things but if a doctor / hospital goes to the trouble of informing the family that granny died from covid; they would then go and NOT report granny as a covid fatality?
    No that makes sense, i think you are right. If the doctor tells them that that is the cause of death, i would think you are right, they would probably report that as such.

But then you say that they died from a heart attacks, lung disease etc? How did you get that diagnosis?

User

Quote Originally Posted by b20 View Post
    No that makes sense, i think you are right. If the doctor tells them that that is the cause of death, i would think you are right, they would probably report that as such.

But then you say that they died from a heart attacks, lung disease etc? How did you get that diagnosis?
    I thumb sucked it.

Actually just common sense. I have had to pick up a dead body or two in my life. Some of them had heart attacks while taking a shit. I'm not a doctor but the first time I went to a house where It happened an older (overweight but otherwise not sickly) gentleman told his wife I need to go to the toilet NOW. and 5 minutes later he came walking down the passage clutching his chest with one hand and smearing shit on on the wall along the passage with the other and then died. It was quite bizarre to me at the time. Paramedics who certified him told us it sometimes happens. People who get heart attacks sometimes feel the urge to go (to the loo) just before the heart attack.

And the others; I knew. One of them for more than the last 25 years. We drove to her the Saturday before she went; to say our last goodbyes. And the Wednesday she was gone.

The two with lung disease already had cancer many years before (Husband and wife). When my one aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007 she was in the same hospital as her cousin (the husband) It was always a family event during visiting hours.

Page 160 of 644 FirstFirst ... 60 110 150 158 159 160 161 162 170 210 260 ... LastLast