• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 161 of 644 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 6434

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    The family of the deceased normally gets told what their loved one(s) died of. I know that this may be stretching things but if a doctor / hospital goes to the trouble of informing the family that granny died from covid; they would then go and NOT report granny as a covid fatality?
    Interesting fact. Hospitals in America get around $50,000 for very Covid death diagnosis. The joke doing the rounds is that Covid cured everything.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Actually Trump punted Hydroxychloroquine not Ivermectin, but yeah many of the crazies probably just made a connection anyway that wasn't there...
    Finally remembered why I referenced him. He was administered Ivermectin amongst other things when in hospital with Covid.

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    What everyone seems to miss is the normal use for ivermectin is 1 dose as a single treatment. Only for certain parasites that dose might be repeated in 3 to 12 months.

All the safety data available is based on very infrequent use in small doses. Up to now there haven't been any research done to study mid to long term effects of repeated use of ivermectin. Definitely not at the frequency and dosages that seems to be recommended.

I can understand covid vaccine hesitancy due to the time it took to develop. There might be long term effcts we do not know yet. Equally I can understand the reluctance to certify Ivermectin as a long term prophylaxis.
    Like pretty much everything related to medicine I wasn't aware of this. Something that I thought of when fetching our pills to reply to a question on dosing was that the strips were in 20's. They were of Indian manufacture and labeled in Hindi. Given that I'm built on a Saffer frame and weigh 115kg I think I probably equal 1.5 to 2 of my Indian peers and I still only have 1.75 pills a week prescribed as a prophylactic dose. Does that suggest that the Indians have been using it differently to what you describe above?

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Finally remembered why I referenced him. He was administered Ivermectin amongst other things when in hospital with Covid.
    He must have taken HCQ as well seeing as he was the one that made it famous.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

strips were in 20's.
    labeled in Hindi.
    Given that I'm built on a Saffer frame and weigh 115kg I think I probably equal 1.5 to 2 of my Indian peers
    They are most often in strips of 10 with each tablet being 12mg. If it was the less often seen strips of 20 then it may well be 6mg. Please share details for interest sake here or via pm.

It is in Devanagari, not Hindi ( the Hindi script is almost not ever used anymore).

You equal to 1.5 or 2 of what Indian exactly? The Sikhs , Jats , Pushtans, Rajputs, Kshats , Maratas etc are like a RSA Dutchmen with a tan.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Our doc has us on a prophylactic dose once a week. Since taking it I haven't got sick again so I 'believe/know' it works and other than the mooing and bleating there have been no side effects.
    100% with you. I have had the J&J shot but alsk take ivermectin weekly. I havr had no side effects. I dont know if it works but I dont have worms.

my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Quote Originally Posted by gary-t View Post
    100% with you. I have had the J&J shot but alsk take ivermectin weekly. I havr had no side effects. I dont know if it works but I dont have worms.
    Once a month is fine.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Just had to share this. This is exactly how I'd picture it if the Titanic was filled with guys from Gunsite

It would be very funny if not 100% true. You just need someone saying that they cant prove that the iceberg exusts and another bunch steeling the lifeboats��

User

Quote Originally Posted by gary-t View Post
    It would be very funny if not 100% true. You just need someone saying that they cant prove that the iceberg exusts and another bunch steeling the lifeboats��
    Well, the Titanic only had half the lifeboats required anyway. Also, the connected cadres left on the boats that were there...

User

Quote Originally Posted by M43 View Post
    I thumb sucked it.

Actually just common sense. I have had to pick up a dead body or two in my life. Some of them had heart attacks while taking a shit. I'm not a doctor but the first time I went to a house where It happened an older (overweight but otherwise not sickly) gentleman told his wife I need to go to the toilet NOW. and 5 minutes later he came walking down the passage clutching his chest with one hand and smearing shit on on the wall along the passage with the other and then died. It was quite bizarre to me at the time. Paramedics who certified him told us it sometimes happens. People who get heart attacks sometimes feel the urge to go (to the loo) just before the heart attack.

And the others; I knew. One of them for more than the last 25 years. We drove to her the Saturday before she went; to say our last goodbyes. And the Wednesday she was gone.

The two with lung disease already had cancer many years before (Husband and wife). When my one aunt was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2007 she was in the same hospital as her cousin (the husband) It was always a family event during visiting hours.
    Ok

So your heart attack victim died and based on what the paramedic said it looks like a heart attack. But then which doctor or hospital ruled it was Covid?

Then the 2 with lung disease passed away, the doctor/hospital said it was Covid, but because they were in hospital with your aunt in 2007, for cancer, we can surmise that the correct diagnosis is that it was lung disease?

Then the last lady, she was old, you visited her before she passed so couldn’t have been Covid but then the doctor / hospital said it was Covid?

Just trying to piece this together…

Page 161 of 644 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast