• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 385 of 644 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,850 of 6434
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox View Post
    Well, it does not really matter where one stands. Those that are Anti-vax believe those that take the jab is going to die, and those that are pro-vax believe those that do not take it is going to die. So, everyone is going to die according to someone else.
    Well everyone dies eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by dammitgriff View Post
    Years of indoctrination, mate…cradle to grave for too many. Opt out while you still can. The future is now!
    Riiiiight.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    Riiiiight.
    Damn right.
    I’ll not have the future of SA’s present, thank you. At least while I’m alive.

Quote Originally Posted by DadRob View Post
    someone please xplain to me why they felt the need to modify the definition of a vaccine ?

please also feel free why the powers that be (WORLDWIDE ) did not see fit to issue free masks ? ( and still don't )

i am confused here , i was under the impression they wanted to defeat this / cared about my health ??
    Take heart that the term "experimental gene therapy" has been changed to GTA - Genetic Therapy Agent.

Traditional vaccines work via the introduction of an organism into your system that induces an immune response
    corresponding to that organism. China virus GTA`s work differently : They introduce a genetic code into your bloodstream
    that programs your body to (supposedly) create an immune response. This we have never asked the human body to do before.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Take heart that the term "experimental gene therapy" has been changed to GTA - Genetic Therapy Agent.

Traditional vaccines work via the introduction of an organism into your system that induces an immune response
    corresponding to that organism. China virus GTA`s work differently : They introduce a genetic code into your bloodstream
    that programs your body to (supposedly) create an immune response. This we have never asked the human body to do before.
    Viruses are not organisms

The code does not program your body to make an immune response.

The mRNA is the instruction to your cells to make a spike protein similar to that of Cov2. Your body creates an immune response to those spike proteins that it recognizes as not your own

That's the same way the virus multiplies inside your cells but it injects the RNA for its whole cell and many keep going until the cells are damaged or dead

We've been using non-'traditional' vaccines since the 1920's as toxoid or subunit shots. Even the first vaccine ever, for smallpox, doesn't fit your traditional definition.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SLR View Post
    Viruses are not organisms

The code does not program your body to make an immune response.

The mRNA is the instruction to your cells to make a spike protein similar to that of Cov2. Your body creates an immune response to those spike proteins that it recognizes as not your own

That's the same way the virus multiplies inside your cells but it injects the RNA for its whole cell and many keep going until the cells are damaged or dead

We've been using non-'traditional' vaccines since the 1920's as toxoid or subunit shots. Even the first vaccine ever, for smallpox, doesn't fit your traditional definition.
    I assigned this video on how the immune system works to my two homeschooled teenagers about a month ago, it’s very informative:

R/Griff

User

Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox View Post
    Well, it does not really matter where one stands. Those that are Anti-vax believe those that take the jab is going to die, and those that are pro-vax believe those that do not take it is going to die. So, everyone is going to die according to someone else.
    Well I'm still on the fence, I believe in vaccines, just NOT this one there's too much "smoke".
    Well my stance for the near future is a quote from fellow forum member M43.

"My official stance is that they can shove their vaccine up Dlamini Zuma's arse and then shove her into Fauci's arse."

@BravoFox, so what is your take on the vaccine passports ? Do you believe it could work at shopping malls ? and do you think it will last ?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    12 000 deaths, 400 000 injuries as at 21 July and yet the show continues.
    For those with vaccine remorse there is no turning back:

https://rumble.com/vk5jd0-dr.-peter-...ing-situa.html
    This is what happens to Medical Professionals that try and speak out against anything Covid related.
    Baylor Gets Restraining Order Against COVID Vaccine Skeptic Doc.
    https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/958916

Lawsuit: Doc Using Old Baylor Affiliation While Dishing COVID Vax Falsehoods.
    Baylor Scott & White Health says Peter McCullough, MD, used former title during media interviews.
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...clusives/93936

Lawsuit: Former Baylor Scott & White doctor used Baylor title while spreading COVID-19 misinformation
    Baylor, one of the largest healthcare systems in Texas, filed the suit against Dr. Peter A. McCullough in Dallas County District Court last month.
    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/he...1-da902e247ba4

User

How Big Pharma, the CDC and Big Medicine Have Deceived Us by the Cunning Use of Statistics – and Propaganda
    By Gary G. Kohls, MD
    September 20, 2021

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2021/09/...nd-propaganda/

User

Page 385 of 644 FirstFirst ... 285 335 375 383 384 385 386 387 395 435 485 ... LastLast