• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 158 of 644 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 6434
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    And my point is that you are so indoctrinated that you cannot look at any other evidence about this pandemic, besides the stats you have been force feed since day 1.
    That's a presumption on your part which I think you'd have a hard time backing up with anything I've written. Happy to be shown the contrary.

Whether the infection stats are right or wrong is irrelevant, they are used to increase lockdown levels, the looting didn't cause an increase according to those same stats.
    You'd have a very hard time finding anything I've written that supported lockdowns after the first 21 days or whatever it was.

[QUOTE=Gleock;1424724]
    Looking past the infection stats, if this whole thing is to be believed, by now we should have people laying dead in the streets, where are they?[QUOTE]

Not sure what this has got to do with me or anything I've written, are you thinking of someone else?

The only logical conclusion to all of this, stats be damned, is that the lockdown does nothing and the virus isn't nearly as scary as they would have us believe.
    Not sure that the conclusion that lockdown does nothing is necessarily sound especially in the absence of reliable stats. Anyhow, I haven't supported lockdowns since the first one as mentioned above.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    I sort of get this.

But then if both parties know the stats are inaccurate then on what bases must they defend their viewpoint?
    Anything other than the stats and zealotry ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    I can't believe this thread is still going, wtf for?

Go have your 3rd or 10th pfizer shot if it makes you feel better, knock yourself out!

Turns out the conspiracy theorist were right (yet again), the covid rapid tests are phased out on recommendation by the cdc, there is no such thing as a test that can isolate "covid19/sars cov2. Nevermind the "fraud" that was deliberatedly commited in the process,justifying lockdowns,etc as one commentator referred to it.

So far reported cases to SA-HPRA of 3730 cases of "adverse events" and 28 deaths after jabs to be investigated. Whatever the eventual totals turn out to be, it still remains gov't sanctioned murder and endorsed by some people on this forum too sadly.
    When I wrote this I thought that everyone would understand. Apparently not:

The trust factor is gone. We are left to fend for ourselves:

The scientific and medical communities have lost a huge amount of credibility,
    and deservedly so. Once highly trusted, scientific and medical experts have taken
    a big step backward, with loss of trustworthiness. They are unlikely to recover from
    their self - inflicted wounds.

Covid has highlighted that:

Governments lie to their citizens all the time
    The media lie to the public all the time
    Because science has become a politically - funded tool of government, scientists
    lie about their research all the time
    The power of money is ever present
    Scientific research and public policy has become the captive of a scientific - technological elite

The worlds "expert class" may never recover the credibility they once had. Scientists and researchers starting
    out on a career path must emulate the attitudes, beliefs and priorities that are reinforced by those who administer
    their respective departments, universities and funding sources. If they dont emulate these prerequisite qualities
    they are denied progress within their respective career path. They will also have to toe the line of the political
    ruling party, the media and big business. This is how the cabal is formed. More importantly this is why "peers"
    in "peer review" can be relied upon to keep inconvenient, dissenting, dis - conforming research from ever seeing
    the light of day while navigating the Covid situation. Restricting the reach of the "non - approved" studies audience
    is the go -to tactic in protecting the narrative.

The logical results from replacing education with indoctrination, reason with feelings and science with politics
    is why we find ourselves where we are.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    The logical results from replacing education with indoctrination, reason with feelings and science with politics
    Couldn't agree more^

Ivermectin getting a bit more attention in SA.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Sounds like the Prof is on the same Telegram group as our doctor ;-). The stuff has been used in humans since '78. You'd have thought that if it was causing issues that would have been noticed by now. Why people are prepared to go all Jihad against it is puzzling to me. Could it be because the big bad orange man said it was cool?

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Sounds like the Prof is on the same Telegram group as our doctor ;-). The stuff has been used in humans since '78. You'd have thought that if it was causing issues that would have been noticed by now. Why people are prepared to go all Jihad against it is puzzling to me. Could it be because the big bad orange man said it was cool?
    Actually Trump punted Hydroxychloroquine not Ivermectin, but yeah many of the crazies probably just made a connection anyway that wasn't there...

User

The only logical conclusion to all of this, stats be damned, is that the lockdown does nothing and the virus isn't nearly as scary as they would have us believe.
    I don't think that anyone believes in blanket lockdowns and the indiscriminate closing of financial sectors.
    One area where I will disagree is that this is not a scary virus. 2 weeks ago at the private hospital where I work there where 22 deaths in 4 nights, including a previously healthy 19yo and 22 yo young men. Patients in the wards were crying out of fear and seeing fellow patients dying. Some were asking nurses to sing for them or pray with them. None could see loved ones. Ambulances were stacking up. Other patients were DOA. I have never seen this with Cancer, Heart Attacks, HIV, TB or any common virus.

User

Quote Originally Posted by gary-t View Post
    I don't think that anyone believes in blanket lockdowns and the indiscriminate closing of financial sectors.
    One area where I will disagree is that this is not a scary virus. 2 weeks ago at the private hospital where I work there where 22 deaths in 4 nights, including a previously healthy 19yo and 22 yo young men. Patients in the wards were crying out of fear and seeing fellow patients dying. Some were asking nurses to sing for them or pray with them. None could see loved ones. Ambulances were stacking up. Other patients were DOA. I have never seen this with Cancer, Heart Attacks, HIV, TB or any common virus.

Sure people are dying, that's a given.
    We are however, constantly told that the models predicted 3 million deaths by August 2020 and it was the lockdowns that saved us.
    We are now almost at August 2021 and we don't even have 3 million cases, let alone deaths, this is once again attributed to the lockdowns.

We had 4 days of lawless mass gatherings, done by what was labeled the most at risk group and that didn't even create a blip in the case numbers.
    We are then told that's because looters don't get tested, well then we should see the deaths they predicted, but again this prediction has failed.

These mass protests are not unique to South Africa, they have been happening elsewhere, but they are told the numbers didn't climb because of vaccines.
    Firstly, you must be a fool to believe that people protesting a vaccine and vaccine passports are vaccinated, secondly we have similair gatherings with the same outcome, but two different reasons given for that outcome.

This is the flawed basis for a worldwide vaccination program, that is being heavily censored and people are still towing the line.

There is a massive piece of this puzzle missing.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post

You see, this is just it, how must people know what to trust when the medical community does not see eye to eye?
    Here is a professor that says the evidence points towards it being beneficial, that it is as safe as can get, but then you’ll have another “expert” saying the opposite.

Back to a game I said we (the world) are currently playing, the game is “my expert is better than your expert”. It’s like nobody gives a shit about human lives anymore, all they care about is having their viewpoint declared as law.

Page 158 of 644 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 208 258 ... LastLast