• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 167 of 644 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 6434
    User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    So you are saying the vaccine is useless?
    Are you actually this stupid or are you deliberately obtuse? Honest answer please.

User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

I have been reading this thread for a while,I did my own research on this topic and there is one fact that is prevelant and always standing out...that vaxcers are getting irritated with anti-vaccers....vaxcers trying to pressure anti-vaxcers to get vacinated....

Here is the thing....let common sense prevail....(set all conspiracy theories aside)...Vaccines have ALWAYS had trial runs, always for atleast 5years, some up to 15years BEFORE being declared SAFE to use on HUMANS.

There are no longterm trials on any of these covid vaccines...the guys getting the vaccine NOW are the experiment, they ARE the longterm study and the longterm trial...

Why get vaccinated with a vaccine,that does not make you immune???? Oh...because then you wont get as sick when you get covid? So you are willing to die, get cancer, bloodclots etc from something with no immunity just so that you get a milder illness from a disease that has a 90+ % recovery rate??????????

The other problem that I saw some researchers mention, is all the different vaccines manufactured may play a role in the covid strain that keeps mutating....I am no scientist, but once again common sense tell me that you cannot get VACCINATED over and over for the same virus with different strains.

This simply means if you take a J&J jab and the virus mutates on that and the J&J vaccine is not effective anymore (and remember, you were never immune in the first place) that you wont be able to get a pfizer now...the same goes for astrazenica and the rest.

Recently there was a huge newspaper heading,something like "even if all the people where vaccinated it would not stop the 4th wave comming"

Now again, common sense, why do goverments and every other pro-vaxcer try to FORCE and PRESSURE people to get a vaccination that DOES NOT WORK!

Lets make it clear people, getting MILDER symptoms is NOT a vaccine that works!

A vaccine that works is a vaccine that gives you IMMUNITY, whether its a 70,90 or 100% immunity. When this point is raised gov and scientists are quick to say now, that other vaccines does not give you immunity either, but they never told you this years ago when you took your child to get vaccinated....why? Because the people who might get (example) polio after having been vaccinated is so rare that it is not even worth mentioning... But now they are comparing vaccines that WORK AND PROVIDE IMMUNITY and that was tested for YEARS before being released to an untested vaccine that they are forcing onto the masses....

What also amazes me is pro-vaxcers, that tries so hard to pressure anti-vaxcers to get vaccinated, because the non-vaccinated might spread the virus and infect people....NO1- Mr Pro- vaxcers...YOU CAN STILL GET COVID, YOU CAN STILL SPREAD COVID,YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO GETTING AND SPREADING, so please dont point fingers to anti-vaxcers....you are equally as dangerous in spreading the virus, and may very well be contributing to mutation of the virus too ....

My biggest point here ( conspiracy theories aside) that you can die from covid....you can die from the vaccine, its a catch 22 situation. There are people who have died from the vaccine, for example bloodclots etc....but my main concern is the Side affects that may only be picked up after 2 -3 years AFTER the vaccine was taken....that is why a long term trial is so paramount, and with the covid vaccines, there is no long term trial, everyone who are taking it now are a test subject.

My post is not here to help people decide if they should take the vaccine or not, its your choice whether you want to take it or not, if you are a person who has a chronic disease or other ailments it may be a better option for you to visit your GP and get advice and get vaccinated to be able to get the "milder" covid.

My post is an opinion on research on the topic that I did, its not medical or proffesional advice, I applied common sense, you can take from it, you can ignore it, we all have to live with our choices.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H40 using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Karoobow View Post
    I have been reading this thread for a while,I did my own research on this topic and there is one fact that is prevelant and always standing out...that vaxcers are getting irritated with anti-vaccers....vaxcers trying to pressure anti-vaxcers to get vacinated....

Here is the thing....let common sense prevail....(set all conspiracy theories aside)...Vaccines have ALWAYS had trial runs, always for atleast 5years, some up to 15years BEFORE being declared SAFE to use on HUMANS.

There are no longterm trials on any of these covid vaccines...the guys getting the vaccine NOW are the experiment, they ARE the longterm study and the longterm trial...

Why get vaccinated with a vaccine,that does not make you immune???? Oh...because then you wont get as sick when you get covid? So you are willing to die, get cancer, bloodclots etc from something with no immunity just so that you get a milder illness from a disease that has a 90+ % recovery rate??????????

The other problem that I saw some researchers mention, is all the different vaccines manufactured may play a role in the covid strain that keeps mutating....I am no scientist, but once again common sense tell me that you cannot get VACCINATED over and over for the same virus with different strains.

This simply means if you take a J&J jab and the virus mutates on that and the J&J vaccine is not effective anymore (and remember, you were never immune in the first place) that you wont be able to get a pfizer now...the same goes for astrazenica and the rest.

Recently there was a huge newspaper heading,something like "even if all the people where vaccinated it would not stop the 4th wave comming"

Now again, common sense, why do goverments and every other pro-vaxcer try to FORCE and PRESSURE people to get a vaccination that DOES NOT WORK!

Lets make it clear people, getting MILDER symptoms is NOT a vaccine that works!

A vaccine that works is a vaccine that gives you IMMUNITY, whether its a 70,90 or 100% immunity. When this point is raised gov and scientists are quick to say now, that other vaccines does not give you immunity either, but they never told you this years ago when you took your child to get vaccinated....why? Because the people who might get (example) polio after having been vaccinated is so rare that it is not even worth mentioning... But now they are comparing vaccines that WORK AND PROVIDE IMMUNITY and that was tested for YEARS before being released to an untested vaccine that they are forcing onto the masses....

What also amazes me is pro-vaxcers, that tries so hard to pressure anti-vaxcers to get vaccinated, because the non-vaccinated might spread the virus and infect people....NO1- Mr Pro- vaxcers...YOU CAN STILL GET COVID, YOU CAN STILL SPREAD COVID,YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO GETTING AND SPREADING, so please dont point fingers to anti-vaxcers....you are equally as dangerous in spreading the virus, and may very well be contributing to mutation of the virus too ....

My biggest point here ( conspiracy theories aside) that you can die from covid....you can die from the vaccine, its a catch 22 situation. There are people who have died from the vaccine, for example bloodclots etc....but my main concern is the Side affects that may only be picked up after 2 -3 years AFTER the vaccine was taken....that is why a long term trial is so paramount, and with the covid vaccines, there is no long term trial, everyone who are taking it now are a test subject.

My post is not here to help people decide if they should take the vaccine or not, its your choice whether you want to take it or not, if you are a person who has a chronic disease or other ailments it may be a better option for you to visit your GP and get advice and get vaccinated to be able to get the "milder" covid.

My post is an opinion on research on the topic that I did, its not medical or proffesional advice, I applied common sense, you can take from it, you can ignore it, we all have to live with our choices.

I am in the same boat as you. I know what the risks are with the visits and my chances however I don't know the long term risks of the vaccine. So simple risk vs reward equation for me.

Can I point out that long term risks is not just for the vaccinated, what about long term risks for their offspring. Imagine I give my 14 year old daughter the vaccine which reprograms her DNA (as this is what they claim the RNA vaccines do) and ten years from now she gives birth to a child with deformaties. How do I look my daughter in the eye knowing that I was the cause of her now having to look after a deformed child because I wanted to give her protection from a virus that she would have easily managed without any vaccine.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    I am in the same boat as you. I know what the risks are with the visits and my chances however I don't know the long term risks of the vaccine. So simple risk vs reward equation for me.

Can I point out that long term risks is not just for the vaccinated, what about long term risks for their offspring. Imagine I give my 14 year old daughter the vaccine which reprograms her DNA (as this is what they claim the RNA vaccines do) and ten years from now she gives birth to a child with deformaties. How do I look my daughter in the eye knowing that I was the cause of her now having to look after a deformed child because I wanted to give her protection from a virus that she would have easily managed without any vaccine.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    True, I ponder the same thing, have the same worries.

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    Imagine I give my 14 year old daughter the vaccine which reprograms her DNA (as this is what they claim the RNA vaccines do) and ten years from now she gives birth to a child with deformaties.
    I share your concerns, and there certainly are legitimate concerns about the vaccines, lots has been said about them and shared on this interesting thread. Just one thing though, these vaccines are not able to "reprogram your DNA".

User

Well put Karoobow. Nobody, not even the so-called experts really know so trying to coerce anybody to take or not take the vaccine is unethical bordering on evil and informed consent is being ignored around the world.

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    Are you actually this stupid or are you deliberately obtuse? Honest answer please.
    I must be or you are projecting, because it was a straight forward fucking question that you seem unable to answer.

Vaccinated or not is not the problem. They say the Delta variant causes a higher viral load in infected persons, vaccinated or not. Thereby increasing transmission potential.
    Your words = Vaccinated or not the variant causes higher viral load.
    Vaccine is meant to reduce viral load because it is to useless to stop it.
    Vaccine now apparently doesn't even reduce viral load.
    Vaccine = fucking useless

If you can't follow that sequence of event's well then....

User

Keep it civil people.

It may seem that this thread has run its course and without positive input is a wasted effort.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    I must be or you are projecting, because it was a straight forward fucking question that you seem unable to answer.

Your words = Vaccinated or not the variant causes higher viral load.
    Vaccine is meant to reduce viral load because it is to useless to stop it.
    Vaccine now apparently doesn't even reduce viral load.
    Vaccine = fucking useless

If you can't follow that sequence of event's well then....
    He is just trying to sidetrack you from they issue at hand. I honestly cannot decide if it is sad or amusing. We can probably go with amusing and then when I see a gap I can start asking him some questions of planetary importance :)

Quote Originally Posted by Fire-stick View Post
    Keep it civil people.

It may seem that this thread has run its course and without positive input is a wasted effort.
    Run its course. Nooit. Still plenty of lies to be exposed:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6265938485001#sp=show-clips

Page 167 of 644 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 165 166 167 168 169 177 217 267 ... LastLast