• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 168 of 644 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 6434
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by Karoobow View Post
    I have been reading this thread for a while,I did my own research on this topic and there is one fact that is prevelant and always standing out...that vaxcers are getting irritated with anti-vaccers....vaxcers trying to pressure anti-vaxcers to get vacinated....

Here is the thing....let common sense prevail....(set all conspiracy theories aside)...Vaccines have ALWAYS had trial runs, always for atleast 5years, some up to 15years BEFORE being declared SAFE to use on HUMANS.

There are no longterm trials on any of these covid vaccines...the guys getting the vaccine NOW are the experiment, they ARE the longterm study and the longterm trial...

Why get vaccinated with a vaccine,that does not make you immune???? Oh...because then you wont get as sick when you get covid? So you are willing to die, get cancer, bloodclots etc from something with no immunity just so that you get a milder illness from a disease that has a 90+ % recovery rate??????????

The other problem that I saw some researchers mention, is all the different vaccines manufactured may play a role in the covid strain that keeps mutating....I am no scientist, but once again common sense tell me that you cannot get VACCINATED over and over for the same virus with different strains.

This simply means if you take a J&J jab and the virus mutates on that and the J&J vaccine is not effective anymore (and remember, you were never immune in the first place) that you wont be able to get a pfizer now...the same goes for astrazenica and the rest.

Recently there was a huge newspaper heading,something like "even if all the people where vaccinated it would not stop the 4th wave comming"

Now again, common sense, why do goverments and every other pro-vaxcer try to FORCE and PRESSURE people to get a vaccination that DOES NOT WORK!

Lets make it clear people, getting MILDER symptoms is NOT a vaccine that works!

A vaccine that works is a vaccine that gives you IMMUNITY, whether its a 70,90 or 100% immunity. When this point is raised gov and scientists are quick to say now, that other vaccines does not give you immunity either, but they never told you this years ago when you took your child to get vaccinated....why? Because the people who might get (example) polio after having been vaccinated is so rare that it is not even worth mentioning... But now they are comparing vaccines that WORK AND PROVIDE IMMUNITY and that was tested for YEARS before being released to an untested vaccine that they are forcing onto the masses....

What also amazes me is pro-vaxcers, that tries so hard to pressure anti-vaxcers to get vaccinated, because the non-vaccinated might spread the virus and infect people....NO1- Mr Pro- vaxcers...YOU CAN STILL GET COVID, YOU CAN STILL SPREAD COVID,YOU ARE NOT IMMUNE TO GETTING AND SPREADING, so please dont point fingers to anti-vaxcers....you are equally as dangerous in spreading the virus, and may very well be contributing to mutation of the virus too ....

My biggest point here ( conspiracy theories aside) that you can die from covid....you can die from the vaccine, its a catch 22 situation. There are people who have died from the vaccine, for example bloodclots etc....but my main concern is the Side affects that may only be picked up after 2 -3 years AFTER the vaccine was taken....that is why a long term trial is so paramount, and with the covid vaccines, there is no long term trial, everyone who are taking it now are a test subject.

My post is not here to help people decide if they should take the vaccine or not, its your choice whether you want to take it or not, if you are a person who has a chronic disease or other ailments it may be a better option for you to visit your GP and get advice and get vaccinated to be able to get the "milder" covid.

My post is an opinion on research on the topic that I did, its not medical or proffesional advice, I applied common sense, you can take from it, you can ignore it, we all have to live with our choices.

Sent from my Hisense Infinity H40 using Tapatalk
    Part of vaccination programmes is to make sure peoples rights are respected. In this case, it is not.
    The protocols laid out by WHO are not followed.
    The medical profession is quoting WHO as it pleases them.
    The training for those administering the vaccine are being instructed to follow steps different (and questionable) from good practice of injecting technique.

The recovery rate is in the 90 % .

RSA is distributing a vaccine that requires extremely cold chain management and yet has for years failed to provide basic cold cabinets for vital babies vaccines that would have resulted in a generation of healthy adults today.

Many remember the ANC's handling of the HIV/AIDS pandemic and how they used medication as an electioneering tool allowing thousands to die while drugs given to RSA remained locked away.

The discussion of ones health is not owned by anyone and cannot be exclusive to the medical elite.

The insinuation that discussions here is out of place by a few who feel entitled due to willy issues is bullshit.

Scientific work on neutralising the coronavirus is not new but suddenly there is a tilt toward accepting certain facts and disregarding other studies.

Pfizer has made more money out of this portfolio than all its others combined.

We have an easy and deeply corrupt ANC government that has had nothing to show in the past 30 years.

Cross-reference political agitation against governments in various locations around the globe and with this medical concern for citizens ( ignore the historical neglect of basic health ) and a clear picture is formed.

This situation has been used to place under house arrest the entire country.

We have seen medical practices raided and harrassed about a drug that the media made out to be illegal only to be confirmed a registered and legal drug for decades.

I could go on ...

So I can understand everyone being concerned and wanting to discuss this.
    Last edited by KK20; 31-07-2021 at 19:20. Reason: sleeping with a hooker does not make one a hooker
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Part of vaccination programmes is to make sure peoples rights are respected. In this case, it is not.
    The protocols laid out by WHO are not followed.
    The medical profession is quoting WHO as it pleases them.
    The training for those administering the vaccine are being instructed to follow steps different (and questionable) from good practice of injecting technique.

The recovery rate is in the 90 % .

RSA is distributing a vaccine that requires extremely cold chain management and yet has for years failed to provide basic cold cabinets for vital babies vaccines that would have resulted in a generation of healthy adults today.

Many remember the ANC's handling of the HIV/AIDS pandemic and how they used medication as an electioneering tool allowing thousands to die while drugs given to RSA remained locked away.

The discussion of ones health is not owned by anyone and cannot be exclusive to the medical elite.

The insinuation that discussions here is out of place by a few who feel entitled due to willy issues is bullshit.

Scientific work on neutralising the coronavirus is not new but suddenly there is a tilt toward accepting certain facts and disregarding other studies.

Pfizer has made more money out of this portfolio than all its others combined.

We have an easy and deeply corrupt ANC government that has had nothing to show in the past 30 years.

Cross-reference political agitation against governments in various locations around the globe and with this medical concern for citizens ( ignore the historical neglect of basic health ) and a clear picture is formed.

This situation has been used to place under house arrest the entire country.

We have seen medical practices raided and harrassed about a drug that the media made out to be illegal only to be confirmed a registered and legal drug for decades.

I could go on ...

So I can understand everyone being concerned and wanting to discuss this.
    The voice of reason.

Sleeping with a hooker .... ? That`s a new one for me.

User

According to a knowledgeable friend, if you find yourself asleep with a hooker you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    According to a knowledgeable friend, if you find yourself asleep with a hooker you're doing it wrong.
    I wonder if there are stats on hookers being infected with Covid ? And their clients ? Probably find that
    STD`s, however, have magically vanished off the face of the earth.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Run its course. Nooit. Still plenty of lies to be exposed:

https://video.foxnews.com/v/6265938485001#sp=show-clips
    Very true that there's so much more to discuss and even more info to put out in the open.

The personal biting thrown in between dampens the spirits of the thread though.
    I guess different strokes for different folks...

I wonder if there are stats on hookers being infected with Covid ? And their clients ? Probably find that
    STD`s, however, have magically vanished off the face of the earth.
    Perhaps Ivermectin cures those too

We have people insisting on scientific fact and publication. Insisting that “expert” input is the only input worthy.

In RSA I have seen expert input reversed. Publications withdrawn. Drugs found not suitable in the very countries many here have emigrated to or lick up to but prescribed and used here.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Perhaps Ivermectin cures those too
    Now this is the thing you see ....

Dosage ? Topical ? Frequency ...

Now this is the thing you see ....

Dosage ? Topical ? Frequency ...
    Liquid, tablet and topical just to be safe....

Time to assume that health research is fraudulent until proven otherwise?

Science really needs global governance.

Everybody gains from the publication game, concluded Roberts, apart from the patients who suffer from being given treatments based on fraudulent data.

https://blogs.bmj.com/bmj/2021/07/05...ved-otherwise/

Page 168 of 644 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 178 218 268 ... LastLast