• Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 51 of 644 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

This doctor is Pro-vaccine, 100%, but the minute he reports on an Ivermectin study Facebook goes after him, instantly.
    Funny, ain’t it, for those that still think all is above board.

User

For me, it is a no.

Sent from my MAR-LX1M using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Messor View Post
    This doctor is Pro-vaccine, 100%, but the minute he reports on an Ivermectin study Facebook goes after him, instantly.
    Funny, ain’t it, for those that still think all is above board.

Amazing that big media is so quick to shout down potential treatment for Covid. They really don't care about lives jusy want to be seen to be upholding the "popular" rhetoric.

User

It’s either one of two things.

Either the big social media stuff like youtube, facebook and twatter have dedicated search patterns which immediately flags certain things, or, the big vaccine guys use some of their billions by employing permanent teams that scans all articles and immediately flags anything as false information.

I have seen some of the replies on posts, the people that is objecting is always some random named dude with no information, he always claims to be some doctor or scientist, and he claims the information posted is false, but have no proof other than “trust mainstream science”.

Now there is a hell of a lot of smoke, there must be a big fire somewhere, somebody is either protecting their investment, or they are playing some longer game. This again plays into the hands of the anti-vaccine crowd, it fuels their distrust, if you censor everything it means that either you have something to hide or you are being dishonest.

I mean as someone mentioned it’s either take the vaccine or don’t, if you and your family took the vaccine why on earth would you be bothered with non vaccinated people?

User

Quote Originally Posted by gary-t View Post
    By April 12, 59% of the doses administered were Sinopharm vaccines and the rest were Covishield, a version of AstraZeneca Plc’s shot made under license in India.

Sinovac had 50% efficacy against mild disease against standard Covid. Reduced efficacy against South African Strain(Many Sources)

Two doses of the AstraZeneca Covid-19 vaccine were found to have only a 10.4% efficacy against mild-to-moderate infections caused by the B.1.351 South Africa (Forbes)

You might as well inject people with horse piss. The USA has not approved the China vaccine or AstraZeneca. They are giving away 60 Million paid for AZ vaccines.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKBN2BN1K8

Sinopharm was used in Seychells and it rates in the upper 70's.
    Sinovac is a different vaccine.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    So my GP cannot comment on the virus because he is not an epidemiologist, but a Philippine news agency is a reliable fact checking source...
    Completely independent of the article, I myself find it highly amusing how "fact checkers" can censor social media commentary on Covid.

Who are they to say what is "fact" and what is not?

If anything, a lot of previously thought "facts" on Covid have turned out to be untrue since this all started and I'd hazard a guess that "fact checkers" were in agreement with that incorrect information at some point at least.

Anyway, who cares about freedom of speech anymore.

Off to the gulag.

What a farce.

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    Really? Appart from the whole booster shots not being necessary (sounds logical), the rest is pure speculation. Secondly, we already have "vaccine passports" for international travel. You try going anywhere without a yellow fever card.

Some food for thought about Dr Yeadon. This is the man who said that the death toll would be around 40,000 in the UK. No need for a vaccine as the wuflu will fizzle out in 2020. No second wave in the UK. The vaccine causes infertility.
    https://www.reuters.com/investigates...cines-skeptic/
    For someone wrong as many times as he has, it is confusing why so much trust is put in his opinions.

I also have to admit to some bias against AFL. For an organisation that state they are frontline doctors, they spend very little time at the front line.
    Are you trying to compare a relatively localized yellow fever vaccine to a global Covid vaccine...?

So because a few nations (how many even, less than 6 3rd world countries in total surely?) require you to be vaccinated against yellow fever and it's been this way for years, it's likened to an international vaccine passport for one virus that literally everyone needs to take or they can't even leave their respective countries?

If that's a justification I am frankly shocked.

User

Quote Originally Posted by MJC View Post
    Are you trying to compare a relatively localized yellow fever vaccine to a global Covid vaccine...?

So because a few nations (how many even, less than 6 3rd world countries in total surely?) require you to be vaccinated against yellow fever and it's been this way for years, it's likened to an international vaccine passport for one virus that literally everyone needs to take or they can't even leave their respective countries?

If that's a justification I am frankly shocked.
    https://www.passporthealthusa.com/va.../yellow-fever/

User

Well I think the entire American population should get yellow fever vaccines then.

We know the illegals coming in from the South don't have vaccination certificates, so it only makes sense to vaccinate the American people.

Page 51 of 644 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast