• Yes

101 38.55%
  • Undecided

31 11.83%
  • No, not for the near future

78 29.77%
  • Never

52 19.85%
Page 557 of 644 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 6434

Default Re: Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

LOL. I love the turn this thread has taken.

Denmark is moving to (or have already? Not sure) remove all covid restrictions. Let’s hope this starts a chain reaction.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

As far I read cov is a public health issue and not a work related issue.....

User

Quote Originally Posted by Skaaphaas View Post

Denmark is moving to (or have already? Not sure) remove all covid restrictions. Let’s hope this starts a chain reaction.
    From 1 February 2022

User

The thing is they still believe their low current hospital rate it linked to the vaccines, they refuse to acknowledge that omicron is little more than the flu. Since schools opened here in SA just about every second child is walking around with the sniffles.

Omicron is killing the pandemic while the whole world just blindly believes the vaccines are doing it.
    Somehow I fear we’ve lost the vaccine fight, the moment when a new virus of unknown origins breaks out in the near future governments will be quick to shout vaccines.
    Governments of modern countries that is, here in SA it does not seem they are bothered anymore, I suspect they are going to throw away more vaccines than was administered to the public. The ANC seems tired, deflated, don’t know if that is just my perception.

User

Any idea what the vaccination rate is of Denmark?

Basically, they reached their target of 80%. The government did what they set out to do. Now everyone can take their chances.

User

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...bate-wide-open

US DoD VAERS equivalent records 300-1000% increase in vax related incidents.

User

Default Will you be getting a COVID-19 vaccine?

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    Top News: Biden administration withdraws emergency COVID-19 vaccine mandate after Supreme Court blocks rule
    The Biden administration intends to pursue a permanent COVID-19 vaccine standard for private workplaces via standard rule-making channels, after the Supreme Court rejected its emergency measure for companies with 100 or more employees. The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) was scheduled to implement the plan earlier this month, forcing an estimated 84 million workers to either get immunized or submit to weekly testing and indoor mask requirements. Business lobbies sued to block the measure, which the Supreme Court said January 13 could not take effect while it weighed the case. An unsigned ruling said the federal government probably does not have the authority to impose such a mandate on the private sector. The justices did, however, stand behind the administration's vaccine requirement for staff of health care facilities that receive Medicare and Medicaid funding.
    The department of health has hired a new spokesman.

I’m hanging up my corporate systems engineering hat and starting a home-based family business serving my local community.
    Uncle Sam can go self-copulate.

User

‘Political Moves, OSHA Removes Worker Vaccine Mandate Rule Effective Tomorrow Claiming It Was Only a Suggestion’

https://theconservativetreehouse.com...-a-suggestion/

“…in reversing their position notice how OSHA attempts to rewrite history and claim they were only “strongly encouraging vaccination.”

The institutions of our government are corrupt top to bottom with the cancer of metastatic political filth.”

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    I believe China's COVID stats like I believe that they warned the world when they knew they had an outbreak in Wuhan, they don't engage in ethnic cleansing or that the CCP doesn't have its hand up the arse of every major corporate in the cointry
    The hamsters in Hong Kong probably didn't believe it either, they got the rap for the latest surge anyway. True story. Troubling times for pet owners in China.

User

FDA Asks Court To Delay First 55K Batch Of COVID Docs; Pfizer Moves To Join Case

“…all of this insanity is simply in response to an attempt to obtain some basic transparency. This should again bring into sharp focus why the government should never coerce or mandate anyone to get an unwanted medical product or procedure. Just look at this circus – the government mandates Pfizer’s product, gives it immunity for any safety or efficacy issues, promotes its product using taxpayer money, gives Pfizer over $17 billion and then uses taxpayers’ money to fight to avoid providing even the most basic level of transparency to the public.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/f...oves-intervene

Page 557 of 644 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 ... LastLast