Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Springfield Hellcat / HS H-11

A very interesting pistol of which I find very little discussion here on Gunsite. Is there a reason apart from it is not a Glock /CZ?

Who is looking forward to receive theirs?

Personally I went from S&W to Glock due to availability and cost. However, can the usual contenders compete with this little package from Croatia?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Springfield Hellcat / HS H-11

Not a fan of that trigger issue where it won't pull back if you push the trigger to the side slightly before depressing the trigger safety and pulling it to the rear.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Not a fan of that trigger issue where it won't pull back if you push the trigger to the side slightly before depressing the trigger safety and pulling it to the rear.
    I doubt it’s a real issue.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...armory-hellcat

Wouldn’t be rated highly if it was

User

I can induce the same trigger issue with my glock19 so I do not see this as a real issue.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PotatoFace View Post
    I doubt it’s a real issue.

https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...armory-hellcat

Wouldn’t be rated highly if it was
    They rate the Taurus G3C very well too.

With the release of the new Taurus G3c, I was hoping to see the same level of commitment to consistent quality control, reliability and value that I found in the G3. But Taurus insisted on one-upping themselves by giving the slide a Tenifer finish, weatherproofing the controls and configuring the sight system to accept readily available Glock-type upgrades.

The factory trigger feels like an upgrade as well, thanks to its light take-up and short reset. The defensive accuracy is where it needs to be with group averages hovering around 3.5" at 15-yards.

With these upgrades and a suggested retail price of $305.74, the G3c is well-positioned to compete with popular concealed carry 9 mm pistols that cost more while maintaining a budget friendly price point to fit most budgets.
    Source : https://www.americanrifleman.org/art...iew-taurus-g3c

User

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    I can induce the same trigger issue with my glock19 so I do not see this as a real issue.

Really ? I tried with my Glock 26 Gen 4 (gen 3 trigger bar) and it works flawlessly every time even if I try induce this failure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Really ? I tried with my Glock 26 Gen 4 (gen 3 trigger bar) and it works flawlessly every time even if I try induce this failure.
    Glock has loose tolerances. Every glock is different. One might be able to induce something specific like that and some might not. Glocks are still known for their reliability regardless.

User

Jip, I have a G19 gen 4 with a Gen 3 trigger bar and can consistantly induce this. I have however never experienced this problem and only tried this after seeing this "major" issue with the H11. Looking at other videos of people shooting the H11 pistol I also have not seen this happen.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Jip, I have a G19 gen 4 with a Gen 3 trigger bar and can consistantly induce this. I have however never experienced this problem and only tried this after seeing this "major" issue with the H11. Looking at other videos of people shooting the pistol I also have not seen this happen.

Tried it with my Glock 19 Gen 4 (gen 3 trigger bar) and it also works flawlessly. As long as the trigger safety is depressed, it will fire every time no matter how I push the trigger to the side.

I see Spartan Arms in Edenvale has one to test, I think I need to go dryfire it and shoot it a bit to see how sensitive this trigger is or if the issue is overblown. I know BigT mentioned on Facebook he could also replicate the trigger situation with the CZ P10 series too.

I actually liked this pistol before I heard of the issue. It sounds like a really nice option - more reliable than the P365, smaller than the 43x/48, decent support in SA, rail for the Surefire XSC, great 11+1 capacity, etc.

User

The pistol only landed in SA last year if my memory serves correctly so I guess nobody has a licensed example with some experience with it apart from those that have handled and shot it in store?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast