Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    User

How much does the Hellcat go for at the moment? And am I right in saying it's only a branding difference between Hellcat and HS-H11?

User

Default Re: Springfield Hellcat / HS H-11

Quote Originally Posted by LouisR View Post
    How much does the Hellcat go for at the moment? And am I right in saying it's only a branding difference between Hellcat and HS-H11?
    Afaik its basically a Croatian built handgun, branded under Springfield in the USA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by LouisR View Post
    Yes, it is just the branding that is different.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

User

Thank you for the feedback

User

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
    Springfield aren't exactly subtle in that regard what with Hellcats, Saints, Ronins and Operators etc. Giventhe choice I'd get an HS Produkt copy just so I didn't feel like I was in a video game.

User

How are the guys finding their Hellcat/H11 pistols?

I have not had any problems and I am still glad I got one in 2021. I can't believe how the price has escalated

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    And front sight. HS comes with a fibre optic red sight, Hellcat cones with a wider bright yellow illuminescent front sight

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

How are the guys finding their Hellcat/H11 pistols?

I have not had any problems and I am still glad I got one in 2021. I can't believe how the price has escalated
    Loving the size and capacity, bit of a sharpish recoil compared to the other handguns, and not such a nice trigger. Just hoping with time it gets better. But all in all, a perfect microcompact

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by oafpatroll View Post
    Springfield aren't exactly subtle in that regard what with Hellcats, Saints, Ronins and Operators etc. Giventhe choice I'd get an HS Produkt copy just so I didn't feel like I was in a video game.
    Saw an interesting comment on Forgotten Weapons recently, apparently there's a perception in Europe that the US versions are better (because 'murica??) and in the US that the "original" HS ones are better, while they're all the same in reality This is one of the main reasons they have now decided to keep the names consistent all over for the new chassis-based pistol.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
    Saw an interesting comment on Forgotten Weapons recently, apparently there's a perception in Europe that the US versions are better (because 'murica??) and in the US that the "original" HS ones are better, while they're all the same in reality This is one of the main reasons they have now decided to keep the names consistent all over for the new chassis-based pistol.
    I would pay more to have the identical HS branded product because it doesn't have a stupid cartoon name like Hellcat or Hellion.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast