Default HOW DO I REGISTER TO BECOME AN AMMUNITION COLLECTOR?

Morning all,

Please accept my apologies if this topic has already been covered. I collect old ammo boxes and crates and would love to pick up the odd live cartridge but I'm just weary that it might be quite a process, my first question is:

How would I apply to be an ammunition collector

and my second question would be, do I have to collect in a very specific niche i.e. shotgun shells or by manufacturer (in other words how wide is the collecting scope) and is there a limit on the number of items that may be collected and where they may be displayed (if they're allowed to be displayed at all)

Thanks in advance,

Richard

Default Re: HOW DO I REGISTER TO BECOME AN AMMUNITION COLLECTOR?

Quote Originally Posted by Crosshairs View Post
    Morning all,

Please accept my apologies if this topic has already been covered. I collect old ammo boxes and crates and would love to pick up the odd live cartridge but I'm just weary that it might be quite a process, my first question is:

How would I apply to be an ammunition collector

and my second question would be, do I have to collect in a very specific niche i.e. shotgun shells or by manufacturer (in other words how wide is the collecting scope) and is there a limit on the number of items that may be collected and where they may be displayed (if they're allowed to be displayed at all)

Thanks in advance,

Richard
    At Taurus Indoor Shooting Range is guy who give Competency Training. Werner. He is a registered collector. Give him a call.

User

You would have to become part of a firearm collector's association, who will assist in the status of becoming an ammo collector. Keep in mind all live ammo must be stored in a safe, and ammo under your collector's permit may not be fired or used.
    Collecting ammo in a specific "Theme" is not strictly necessary.

Thank you Shooty!!!

Thank you Mic, noted.