Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: AR15 licensing delays

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    Agree, they should just get in the queue like everyone else.
    Disagree!!!
    Amnesty applications should be processed after they have completed all the competencies, renewals and new applications, if they have any available resources.
    I give rocks if an amnesty application takes 5 years to get sorted out.

I also think, to assist the SAPS with resources, amnesty applications should have been EXPENSIVE!!! Like “I will never be late on a renewal again” expensive. Similar to the penalties you pay when renewing an expired vehicle license.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsieEC View Post
    Disagree!!!

I also think, to assist the SAPS with resources, amnesty applications should have been EXPENSIVE!!! Like “I will never be late on a renewal again” expensive. Similar to the penalties you pay when renewing an expired vehicle license.
    Why and how many firearms do you own?
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Disagree!!!
    Amnesty applications should be processed after they have completed all the competencies, renewals and new applications, if they have any available resources.
    I give rocks if an amnesty application takes 5 years to get sorted out.

Here we go again.....

So you have never made an administrative mistake?
    I agree with the fine for late renewal Idea, but not at all with the rest of your comments, you are waiting for a new license he? Thats why they should finish up your shit before attending to people who forgot to renew?
    We all wait for licenses, im waiting for 3, just waited well over 7 months...

10 years ago it took this long without any amnesty delays, just different excuses for shit service delivery then

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Here we go again.....

I agree with the fine for late renewal Idea, but not at all with the rest of your comments, you are waiting for a new license he? Thats why they should finish up your shit before attending to people who forgot to renew?

10 years ago it took this long without any amnesty delays, just different excuses for shit service delivery then

7 months and 11 months....

Patience👍 My brother finally got his competency last month, almost exactly 12 MONTHS since it was submitted.He's already made peace with the fact that he'll probly not be hunting with us this year.Hang in there. Also GOSA.

User

The average gun owner, throwing other gun owners under the bus before blaming the party responsible for the broken system

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    Here we go again.....

Steven001, I wish I was waiting for a new license!
    I’m still waiting for my competency renewal and my additional competencies that I submitted 9 months ago.
    I haven’t even had the luxury of submitting my new applications.

Of course I’ve made administrative errors but they cost me and I learnt from them. Applying for firearms under amnesty is not administrative errors - its a large portion of people that chose to not get their licenses up to date over the last 10 years.

I still remember having to go and sit at the SAPS when they changed the license system to cards. You had to wait for your month to apply and hundreds of us followed the rules.

Steven001, I wish I was waiting for a new license!
    I’m still waiting for my competency renewal and my additional competencies that I submitted 9 months ago.
    I haven’t even had the luxury of submitting my new applications.

Of course I’ve made administrative errors but they cost me and I learnt from them. Applying for firearms under amnesty is not administrative errors - its a large portion of people that chose to not get their licenses up to date over the last 10 years.

I still remember having to go and sit at the SAPS when they changed the license system to cards. You had to wait for your month to apply and hundreds of us followed the rules.

So? Still doesn't justify your comment.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3