Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Post from GOSA Facebook page: Robbed while collecting firearm at gun shop. Be careful out there!!

SJ Ngobese
    GOSA : Gun Owners South Africa
    [COLOR=var(--secondary-text)]1 h ·

Friend of mine collected his card yesterday ' today he collected his firearm but when he came out to a gun shop two guys follow him and point a gun on him and take the new firearm and his phone, how did they know tht his collecting the firearm.

User

Default Re: Post from GOSA Facebook page: Robbed while collecting firearm at gun shop. Be careful out there!

Surprised it doesn't happen more often.
    I wouldn't carry an empty gun, I definitely wouldn't walk out of a gun store with a brand new gun unloaded and in a case.

Default Re: Post from GOSA Facebook page: Robbed while collecting firearm at gun shop. Be careful out there!

i must be honest. I don't like walking out of a gun shop carrying a gun bag as I'm an easy target. I don't carry a self defense firearm. I am surprised it doesn't happen more often as well

User

A friend is due to collect his first firearm any week now and I insisted that I tag along for 'support'

Imagine the feeling of waiting for so many months only to be robbed of your firearm.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

A few gunshops I have heard of refuse to let the customers load their new guns in the shop.

Hopefully they will take heed.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

in future, i will be taking a buddy who carries to pick up future firearm purchases

User

Where did this happen?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Meteor View Post
    Where did this happen?
    Newcastle

User

Wezza which gun shop in Newcastle?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kold1 View Post
    Wezza which gun shop in Newcastle?
    The person who posted it (who's friend was robbed) said there's only one gun shop in Newcastle.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast