User

Default resubmit of my firearm app

good day

would like to know if i submit a copy of my firearms license do they need to do a safe inspection again as my application is lost and need to submit a copy.thank you

Default Re: resubmit of my firearm app

You don't mention at what stage in the process its lost?

Mine was lost or "misplaced" as they called it at the CFR, so they asked me to arrange for the scanned copy at my DFO. I did not know that every application gets scanned by the DFO. Anyway received copy from DFO, sent it to CFR and was approved 10min later.

It just goes to show how easy it actually could work!

User

at provincial it was send back to dfo application incomplete cfr and provincial said its not with them and my dfo tels me weekly that they did not received it

User

My DFO came once and never again. I believe she keeps records of it.

Banned

I have only submitted photographs for the last 3 or 4 applications. I feel that it is also a schlepp - a simple declaration that the safe/s are still there should suffice. You normally swear to that under oath.

User

Quote Originally Posted by aimpoint View Post
    You don't mention at what stage in the process its lost?

Mine was lost or "misplaced" as they called it at the CFR, so they asked me to arrange for the scanned copy at my DFO. I did not know that every application gets scanned by the DFO. Anyway received copy from DFO, sent it to CFR and was approved 10min later.

It just goes to show how easy it actually could work!
    i submited this morning again dfo told me they do not have a copy and the application i submit now is basicly a new one so that means again safe inspection and new ref number and all starts from the start at 0 days again

User

Quote Originally Posted by wyni View Post
    i submited this morning again dfo told me they do not have a copy and the application i submit now is basicly a new one so that means again safe inspection and new ref number and all starts from the start at 0 days again

Did your duplicate application have to go through the system i.e. from DFO to Provincial to CFR?

Or did you you email the duplicate application directly to CFR?