Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Ikor, Mike, Boerbok and Geoff; Cape Town RV

Hi Guys
    I am aiming for a next week RV, my window is limited to one day as my schedule has become slightly compressed!
    Is the Waterfront ok as a meet up spot?
    Best
    ABHM
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Re: Ikor, Mike, Boerbok and Geoff; Cape Town RV

I'm good to go with that...just let me know when and where.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

cool will publish a time and place soon as!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Will be working in area so should work out OK ;D

HI guys
    have sent a pm with all details for Wednesday!
    abhm

Behind you, breaking out the KY... Or JHB

I'll have to get my nails done, but ok...

Prone to random kindness, lecherous behaviour, imitating D-cups at speed and an outstanding sense of humour. If you don't agree, well fuck you.

I thought you said you were getting your horn polished ! ;D see ya on Wednesday!

:-[

bugger. that was my 'manly' explanation for other people...

Prone to random kindness, lecherous behaviour, imitating D-cups at speed and an outstanding sense of humour. If you don't agree, well fuck you.

Quote Originally Posted by BoerBok
    :-[

bugger. that was my 'manly' explanation for other people...

you used bugger and manly in the same sentence! you missing Corne that much?

hpy71

it was bugger, not buggery!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast