Thread: Stages

User

Default Re: Stages

I fixed the steps...

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    The stages are:
    1) Excitement when you buy the gun
    2) Excitement when you draw up your motivation
    3) Excitement when you go hand in you app, followed shortly by trepidation after you experience SAPS DFO bureaucracy at its finest.
    4) Denial they say 90 days to process and you are at 87 with it being stuck at Province
    5) Anger after 119 days when you are told it’s 90 “weking” days
    6) Depression when you realise you have wait longer till you get to jol with your new toy that is gathering dust
    7) Acceptance - we are at the mercy of these fuckers and it’s already 196 “weking” days

You have lost all sense of reality and false hope and absolute despair follow every SMS you receive... you mail the CFR and every related mailbox desperately seeking for a light in the darkness but all your efforts go unanswered...

picked up my card yesterday, 288 days after i handed my application is at my DFO......

User

Glenn GELUK

Eish, now I see you were not the only one. Goodluck guys

Hi my app was handed in on 24 Feb 2020 its now 6 March 2021 my license was approved on 5 Feb 2021 but no sign of my card. The call center just rings and my DFO doesn't allow anyone with appointments. When I call they say wait for sms the thing is I didn't and. I never received any sms������

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2