Default firearm application clarity

hi ladies and gentlemen
    it's normal for firearm application to rotate in one stage it already past long time ago,my application was sent back to dfo , before it was sent back it was sitting at quality control , eventually status change on the 17/02/2021 to send to provincial dfo again it was updated on the 05/03/2021still showing the same stage is this normal or
    i have screenshot to give some evidence on thisIMG_20210306_105204_787.jpg

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: firearm application clarity

No not normal, go back to your DFO to find out what is going on.

thank u i will do that

User

When provintial send it back to dfo they might have picked mistake from your application like marked for section 13 instead of 16 or something missing, or dfo didn't sign your app something like that, once that rectified dfo will then send it back to province

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Man View Post
    When provintial send it back to dfo they might have picked mistake from your application like marked for section 13 instead of 16 or something missing, or dfo didn't sign your app something like that, once that rectified dfo will then send it back to province
    what confusing is that before it was send back to dfo it was sitting at quality control which is the next stage were my app it sitting at the moment,it was updated again on 05/03/2021 but still at the same stagei hve been on this stage for three times now,app is 149 business days and 207 calendar days