my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Default The Boer War in Colour

https://www.boerwarincolour.com/opt-in1613206546124

"I am delighted to finally be able to share these historical photos with fellow enthusiasts!
    I started colourising the photos in 2014, and have since spent hundreds of hours improving my skills and advancing the project.

The focus of the books will be colour photographs and not detailed history. There are thousands of general- and specialized ABW books that have been published over the past 120 years, but my books will be the first ones featuring the Boer War in full colour.

I have endeavoured to use only the highest quality photos and also attempted to including photos of all participants in the war - Boers, British, Colonial forces and other nationalities that fought both against and alongside the Boers.

Where necessary, I have consulted historians and other experts to accurately depict colours of uniforms, armaments and other objects of the era, and to ensure correct historical context of photo captions

Thank you for your interest in my work!"
    Tinus le Roux
    (Author)
    February 2021
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Default Re: The Boer War in Colour

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    https://www.boerwarincolour.com/opt-in1613206546124

"I am delighted to finally be able to share these historical photos with fellow enthusiasts!
    I started colourising the photos in 2014, and have since spent hundreds of hours improving my skills and advancing the project.

The focus of the books will be colour photographs and not detailed history. There are thousands of general- and specialized ABW books that have been published over the past 120 years, but my books will be the first ones featuring the Boer War in full colour.

I have endeavoured to use only the highest quality photos and also attempted to including photos of all participants in the war - Boers, British, Colonial forces and other nationalities that fought both against and alongside the Boers.

Where necessary, I have consulted historians and other experts to accurately depict colours of uniforms, armaments and other objects of the era, and to ensure correct historical context of photo captions

Thank you for your interest in my work!"
    Tinus le Roux
    (Author)
    February 2021
    Thank you, Thank you, f’n thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro