Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Perfomance Plug and Play chips

It depends, do you want it just louder? Or faster as well??

Jokes aside, my dad chipped his 2.8 Hilux, so if you want to chip your hilux then I can get you the details.... If you want to chip the cruiser then you must Hate petrol......

User

Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    It depends, do you want it just louder? Or faster as well??

Jokes aside, my dad chipped his 2.8 Hilux, so if you want to chip your hilux then I can get you the details.... If you want to chip the cruiser then you must Hate petrol......
    Lets leave the Cruiser out of this.

Driving hilux dc gd6 and was chipped with SAC and well worth it.
    Comes with 5 button remote with 5 options -std, economy, antitheft, power mode only use std antitheft and power mode.
    Performance excellent and didnt kill consumption at all

User

Thanks for all the replies.

I do not want to disclose the vehicle for obvious reasons.

Im not looking for race power gains, Just need the vehicle to be more responsive to the foot if you know what I mean.

After researching abit i might just go with a pedal booster and see how that feels. A mate of mine runs this on all his diesel vehicles and is more than satisfied. Also the supplier offers a 30 day money back guarantee.

There are no free lunches. Even more so considering all tuners have neither the budget nor the collective engineering resources to do proper long term R&D.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Imo_P07 View Post
    Lets leave the Cruiser out of this.
    BUT, BBUUTT !!!!!!, if you can afford it and a few bolt on's, the Toyota and the Nissen of that sector vehicle become beasts to be feared.
    I was in Jansenville a while back and a farmer chap there was pulling some rolling lines for the guys, very impressive stuff lighting up a cruiser with out breaking front and trickery.
    ...........aand the sound - O! The sound of that motor when it gets argumentative.

I have had more bikes that were chipped than cars, but also a good few 4 cyl cars.
    I PERSONALLY AM A ABSOLUTE INFATUATED BELIEVER> Chips are like dreams awaiting to be installed.
    I have chipped the Fortuner 3Lt Diesel and it is just wonder full, I have not looked at specs for a long time, I think I have the Unichip in 5 settings model (old now)
    I bought the Smart Car chipped already with a single stage or setting chip, it is a lot quicker than standard and severely hampered by the gearbox. The fuel consumption dropped to 17 km/l from a factory 21/23 km/l, but its worth it.

The information given in the above posts is really good and seems a very accurate collective which will serve you very well.
    Good luck and enjoy your venture.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2