Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1

    Default Labour Lawyer Bloemfontein

    Anybody know of a competent and reasonably professional (gets back to you within a year) labour lawyer that does CCMA cases? Honestly don't have money to piss away going from one to the other because of incompetence. Don't need Johnny Cochran. Just somebody who knows ass from elbow, who realizes they are getting paid and not not doing me a favour.

  2. #2
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bloemfontein/Molo Kenya
    Posts
    5,376

    Default Re: Labour Lawyer Bloemfontein

    Quote Originally Posted by profa View Post
    Anybody know of a competent and reasonably professional (gets back to you within a year) labour lawyer that does CCMA cases? Honestly don't have money to piss away going from one to the other because of incompetence. Don't need Johnny Cochran. Just somebody who knows ass from elbow, who realizes they are getting paid and not not doing me a favour.
    Will PM you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3

    Default Re: Labour Lawyer Bloemfontein

    Not sure what side of the fence you are on, but i outsource all my IR to Labournet here in Cape Town.
    They also represent at CCMA.

    Never had an issue, and they are great.
    I pay about 2K a month for 20 odd staff. That includes setting up all contracts, ensuring compliance, any challenges with discipline including chairing disciplinary enquiries, any retrenchments, strikes etc etc.

    I see they have a branch in Bloem.

    *The function they serve for me is as a consultant and not a labour lawyer

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Davidc View Post
    Will PM you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks. Really appreciate the referral.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Twitch View Post
    Not sure what side of the fence you are on, but i outsource all my IR to Labournet here in Cape Town.
    They also represent at CCMA.

    Never had an issue, and they are great.
    I pay about 2K a month for 20 odd staff. That includes setting up all contracts, ensuring compliance, any challenges with discipline including chairing disciplinary enquiries, any retrenchments, strikes etc etc.

    I see they have a branch in Bloem.

    *The function they serve for me is as a consultant and not a labour lawyer
    Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the fence.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Labour Lawyer Bloemfontein

    Quote Originally Posted by profa View Post
    Thanks for the response. Unfortunately I am on the other side of the fence.
    Sorry to hear that and good luck.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Labour Lawyer Bloemfontein

    Send me a dm with your email address - I should be able to give you some good advice to point you in the right direction.

    Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •