User

Default Spartan Arms SAI 2.0

Hi everyone,

I am in the market for an AR. There are obviously alot of choices these days, and AR's differ in price quite greatly. I guess it's a matter of you pay for what you get as always.

I however have a certain budget to work with keeping in mind that I will still have to buy optics as well.

I narrowed my such for an AR down to the SAI 2.0 made my Spartan Arms International. It seems to be quite a good rifle considering the cost?

I want to find out what the general consensus is around the SAI rifle? I can't find much reviews, but from what I've read the feedback from is possitive.

I'd appreciate any advise.

Regards,

Oelof

User

Default Re: Spartan Arms SAI 2.0

I think there is already a thread on these.

Default Re: Spartan Arms SAI 2.0

They are built very well. I think ill be going tomorrow to slap some cash down for one. I have shot them extensively when I used to work there and they are awesome.

User

Quote Originally Posted by kwagga32 View Post
    They are built very well. I think ill be going tomorrow to slap some cash down for one. I have shot them extensively when I used to work there and they are awesome.
    I have ordered one!!!😬😬 I ordered the cast one with the dust cover and case deflector. I don't like the look of the billet receiver.