Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: First Post - Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by mic View Post
    Welcome.
    I also love to shoot my Webley. Was lucky to obtain some reloadable brass from Classic Arms a couple of years back. Give them a call.
    Fiochi is sometimes available at around R1100 per 50 rounds.
    Hi,

Think I gave them a shout a couple of years back. They could not help me then, but I'll find out. Anything Close to R1000 for 50 and ill be in.

Thank you.

User

Quote Originally Posted by zguy View Post
    Yikes! That's crazy for 50 rounds.

I see there are threads about people using .45 ACP and .45LC brass to reload. Looks like it involves a bit of work to convert the cases, but if you have 100 or 200 cases converted... you could reload them many many times over before they need to be replaced.

Bullet diameter looks to be different though. But hey, being a sport shooter, there's a good chance Dementorium knows how to reload....
    Hi,

"...knows how to reload..." - lolz. Knows how to reload, yes. Lazy, yes. Have cases, no. Could of bought cases(primed already) a while back, yes. Too lazy as I had to reload.
    Diameter is different, but close. I know it probably does not make the most sense, but I love to carry it as my hunting sidearm. This way it still gets to see some sunlight and gives me an excuse not to sell it. Great fun having a small piece of history. Also very accurate close range and usually a good grouping also.

Thanks

User

Quote Originally Posted by driepootx View Post
    Welcome, with that moniker you didn't perhaps have a role in "One Flew over the Cuckoo's Nest" ?
    Hi Sir,

Yes, but I had only a small cameo.

Thank you.

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dementorium View Post
    Hi,

"...knows how to reload..." - lolz. Knows how to reload, yes. Lazy, yes. Have cases, no. Could of bought cases(primed already) a while back, yes. Too lazy as I had to reload.
    Diameter is different, but close. I know it probably does not make the most sense, but I love to carry it as my hunting sidearm. This way it still gets to see some sunlight and gives me an excuse not to sell it. Great fun having a small piece of history. Also very accurate close range and usually a good grouping also.

Thanks
    Do you know the history of the firearm you have? Any stamps or markings to indicate if it was police issue or anything alone those lines?

I have a few k of cleaned brass that's just waiting for me to load up, but can't be arsed at the moment, too many things to see and do haha

Welcome!!

User

Hi guys am new here,
    i have applied 06-10-2020 now is bee sitting at cfr avs since march 18 2021 any1 facing similar problem

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2