Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Default Re: Anyone buy from Bullets and Brass yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Tayls View Post
    Was also looking for replacement Sordin MSA gel pads, but the website is saying no stock.

Did you happen to see the quantity they have available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Tayls. On Saturday morning it showed the Sordin Gel Pads out of stock. I phoned in. And then was told to look under Double Alpha. As same Gel pads but half price of Sordin. Site was then later updated. So that if you go on Double Alpha Gel Pads it will now give option to select Peltor or Sordin. I believe it showed 2 units in stock Saturday evening. I took 1.

I received yesterday and they as if not better then Sordin once. They seal a ton better I realized then the Sordin Gels I removed after 8 to 10 years.

User

Default Re: Anyone buy from Bullets and Brass yet?

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    Hi Tayls. On Saturday morning it showed the Sordin Gel Pads out of stock. I phoned in. And then was told to look under Double Alpha. As same Gel pads but half price of Sordin. Site was then later updated. So that if you go on Double Alpha Gel Pads it will now give option to select Peltor or Sordin. I believe it showed 2 units in stock Saturday evening. I took 1.

I received yesterday and they as if not better then Sordin once. They seal a ton better I realized then the Sordin Gels I removed after 8 to 10 years.
    Thanks for your help with this, Shooty.

I ordered and received my Sordin gel pads from B&B today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3