Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Fatal shooting during traffic stop sparks protests near Minneapolis

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Murphy View Post
    I read an article somewhere that mentions the officer who shot the person, said she thought she had pulled her taser...
    Not sure how true that is, but if so... all I can say is wow.

User

Quote Originally Posted by atunguyd View Post
    So when the video freezes the guy with the AR is on the left rear side of the bakkie, then weekend the video starts again he is walking around from the right front. He probably went around to fetched the pistol.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    The text on the Youtube page indicated the perp shot the officer (I heard six shots I think) and then executed him with a point-blank shot to the back of his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    I read an article somewhere that mentions the officer who shot the person, said she thought she had pulled her taser... Not sure how true that is, but if so... all I can say is wow.
    Well, if you watch the video it is obvious that that is what happened. She shouts "taser taser taser" and then shoots him with her pistol. Then immediately says "oh shit, I shot him"

User

Here is the bodycam footage and press statement without Donuts commentary.

Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

User

Since the start of 2017, US police have killed 4221 people in what is described as fatal police shootings. (1683 were white.) https://www.statista.com/statistics/...olice-by-race/

It seems the USA need more guns. Surely more guns will make it a safer place.

User

"Disproportionately more men are shot and killed by police than women!"

"Yes, because more men commit crime than women"

Guidelines from Chris Rock on how not to get your ass kicked by the police:

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    "Disproportionately more men are shot and killed by police than women!"

"Yes, because more men commit crime than women"

Yea, but that does not suit our agenda...

User

Quote Originally Posted by Luker View Post
    Guidelines from Chris Rock on how not to get your ass kicked by the police:

The sad thing is that, as tragic as this latest shooting death was, it could have been avoided if the victim simply didn't resist arrest or attempt to flee.
    Same with Ashlii Babbit, who persisted with unlawful conduct even after being ordered by the Capitol Police to cease and desist.

Point is, if a cop pulls you over or warns you to stop engaging in unlawful conduct, you comply. End of story. Nothing good has ever come from resisting arrest.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Nyt Ryda View Post
    Instead of sympathizing with the extremely tough job of being a police officer, sadly many people would weaponize this video/story in aid of their agenda.

I can already see this being used as an example, "See how relaxed the officer was around a WHITE man with an ASSAULT RIFLE in his car but they treat UNARMED BLACK men way worse in traffic stops. BLM!"
    The media said he was White for 3 days. What a surprise.
    He was a mexican drug cartel guy who had been deported 4 times. Mexican are not white. I saw the entire dash cam video after shooting him
    in the head and he was down he walked over fired 3 shots into his back and 1 more into his head.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast