Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: The future of mini rifle in SA IPSC vs PCC

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    I am a keen IPSC Mini Rifle participant.

I think Mini Rifle could easily be presented along with PCC, as is what we are expecting at the next world shoot.

I have also raised this with my provincial representative and hope that the discipline will be included in upcoming PCC matches. Considering the number of endorsements that went out for these rifles, I’m sure if match organizers include this in PCC matches, there will be people that participate.

At heart I am a rifle shooter, and at the very least I will keep the Mini Rifle as a trainer.

Another benefit for Mini Rifle is that you don’t need to spend R50k+ to get a good gun running.
    I can't say I've seen many PCC only matches, only PCC in conjunction with HG.
    Unless I'm missing something and the plans are to run Mini Rifle in HG matches too?

I see above that Premier is hosting a PCC match, it's the first I've heard of it (that said, I struggle to find out which clubs are shooting what matches, they all seem to be hush hush unless you're a member).

User

The previous league by Egpsa was also a hg and pcc combined shoot.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Stevin View Post
    I can't say I've seen many PCC only matches, only PCC in conjunction with HG.
    Unless I'm missing something and the plans are to run Mini Rifle in HG matches too?

I see above that Premier is hosting a PCC match, it's the first I've heard of it (that said, I struggle to find out which clubs are shooting what matches, they all seem to be hush hush unless you're a member).

I don’t think there are plans for that. But the next L3 is a standalone PCC match, and it would be nice to see Mini Rifle included there considering the next WS will be PCC/Mini Rifle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2