Default Walther OSP and GSP plus trigger packs value?

Hey folks, I'm looking for a value on an Olympic type 22 firearm/s.

There's a Walther GSP (22lr) and slide for OSP (22short) as a combination with 3 trigger packs of some kind and 4 magazines (2x22lr and 2x22k) -all in the original Walther case.
    Gun and slide and accessories are is absolutely great condition, except for the GSP's front sight which rusted and broke (still have it in the box)

Any clue of the value as a package?

Walther.jpg

User

Default Re: Walther OSP and GSP plus trigger packs value?

BC, unfortunately where the GSP's front sight is rusted the package has zero value. I will do you a kindness and take the mess off your hands.

(Grin, I have no clue as to the real value, but it certainly looks good!)

User

Quote Originally Posted by AJR View Post
    BC, unfortunately where the GSP's front sight is rusted the package has zero value. I will do you a kindness and take the mess off your hands.

(Grin, I have no clue as to the real value, but it certainly looks good!)

User

Jisso hard question. I do not know if any of the older target guns exceed the R4500 threshhold. Maybe the SW 41. Mostly because they are so dedicated.

This one is obviously different, I have never seen such an extensive setup. To be honest I am completely clueless on its value but I think it will more likely end up in a collectors hands than a shooters because I do not know if these type of shoots are still done.

I would love to own it myself, simply for the bragging rights, but I think if you advertise and hang on to it for a while you will eventually let it go to a good home who knows what it is worth- as a gun- and look after it and enjoy it.

From WIKI .
    Under the N.Y Safe Act the Walther GSP is now classified as an assault weapon under N.Y state law. It is also classified as an assault weapon under Chicago and Cook County laws due to the magazine being outside of the pistol grip.