Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    Yea I paid 6 for it, had a scope back then. So what do I try sell it for? 6 and see or is that just a no go?Cody is pissed at me selling it, he is fascinated at its size...............................Thinking now, or was it r6 for the Bl/hawk, would of asked on site before buying it ?
    Put it up for R6000 onco. Someone might be willing to pay for it, otherwise take what you can get. Or sell it via the auctioneers.

User

Default Re: value opinions for 3 weapons.

.22lr Ruger Single Six 6,5" Revolver R 2970.00, I thought they worth so much more

Guess who the lucky guy was that put in that bid :)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RAK View Post
    .22lr Ruger Single Six 6,5" Revolver R 2970.00, I thought they worth so much more

Guess who the lucky guy was that put in that bid :)

Really fun toys those things.

User

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    Yea I paid 6 for it, had a scope back then. So what do I try sell it for?
    6 and see or is that just a no go?

Cody is pissed at me selling it, he is fascinated at its size.

You know, you should load a few 44Spl - level loads and let Cody shoot it.

If he still wants it, keep it and start making the arrangements to transfer it to him, as soon as he can get competency.

The revolver's monetary value can never compare to the smile on a boy's face.

Just a short 44Mag story:
    My eldest daughter refused to touch my Ruger Super Redhawk, saying it was way too big and heavy for her. Then one day she watched her mother shooting it on the range and printing a nice clover at 10m. So she asked if she could try it. I first teased her a bit, asking if she could even hold it up. She insisted (I knew she would) so I let her shoot it. The ammo was loaded with a 240gn SWC at 900fps. She shot it well and enjoyed it so much, she asked if she could shoot this revolver in Pin matches. I am having difficulties getting my own gun back now...

Your Llama is of very similar length and weight, so it should be just as pleasant to shoot. Just saying.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    You know, you should load a few 44Spl - level loads and let Cody shoot it.

If he still wants it, keep it and start making the arrangements to transfer it to him, as soon as he can get competency.

The revolver's monetary value can never compare to the smile on a boy's face.

Your Llama is of very similar length and weight, so it should be just as pleasant to shoot. Just saying.
    He shoots it, but only to impress his friends.
    The Super Comanche is considerably bigger than my Black hawk, its really a impressively big toy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2