Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default Blu Logistics (Bucroadfreight) great service

Just a quick post regarding this company.

Always a pleasure to work with. And them providing cases if needed has made a lot of firearm shipping very easy for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Blu Logistics (Bucroadfreight) great service

Two weeks ago, I attempted to contact them for firearm transportation. Not one of the phone numbers on the website was answered; not the Cape Town nor Gauteng numbers.

I also attempted to email them. A week after the email I received one back that someone will contact me to give a quote. I am still waiting...

Needless to say, I used RAM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post
    Two weeks ago, I attempted to contact them for firearm transportation. Not one of the phone numbers on the website was answered; not the Cape Town nor Gauteng numbers.

I also attempted to email them. A week after the email I received one back that someone will contact me to give a quote. I am still waiting...

Just spoke to Megan, said she was away and staff did what staff do when boss is away. She said they so busy that even here dad has stepped in to help out.
    Cape Town branch has been closed, did not ask why.

Banned

This is what you will need in future
    blu1 by David Frank Allen, on Flickr

blu 2 by David Frank Allen, on Flickr

User

Quote Originally Posted by janfred View Post

I have also waited for a pick up an extra week and a half previously, but RAM being a lot more expensive and the added cost of a gun case I did not mind waiting the extra time.

But yeah, calls not being answered does not help ones business.

User

I just called Megan directly and arranged whatever I needed.
    See her cell no below/above.
    Great service so far.

Banned

I have also been told before 3 days or a week till vehicle in your area again, seems they are not big enough to have a depot in every city, but do go to every city, some just not as often as others.
    At this time in my life the R600 is worth more than the 2 days extra wait for a non vital toy item. Cody's rifle was R700 and a week wait, at that time RAM was playing dictator and wanted closer to R2000 than a R1000

User

I have used them a number of times. They will get the job done, in their own time. Expect delivery around a week later and an invoice about 2 months later.

Ram is just becoming ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by treeman View Post
    I have also been told before 3 days or a week till vehicle in your area again, seems they are not big enough to have a depot in every city, but do go to every city, some just not as often as others.
    At this time in my life the R600 is worth more than the 2 days extra wait for a non vital toy item. Cody's rifle was R700 and a week wait, at that time RAM was playing dictator and wanted closer to R2000 than a R1000
    R2000! Man, if that is the case my "good deal" up north might just turn out to be more expensive than I thought.

Anyone have any idea what shipping a Glock 17 in a case from Gauteng to Cape Town Southern Suburbs with Blu or RAM will cost. Just a guess will be good....

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    R2000! Man, if that is the case my "good deal" up north might just turn out to be more expensive than I thought.

Anyone have any idea what shipping a Glock 17 in a case from Gauteng to Cape Town Southern Suburbs with Blu or RAM will cost. Just a guess will be good....
    Buccaneer Road Freight
    Bookings@bucroadfreight.co.za
    Megan 0823075336

But remember they pretty much do a trip to each region weekly. You might need to wait a couple days extra.

Speak to Megan directly. She does make the effort.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast