Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Scammer on Gunafrica

Next time ask n forum member to go and inspect the item at sellers address on your behalf. There's many guys that will help. If seller does not want to show item to a friend, its a scammer, 80% of sales fall through the roof if you want to view the item.

Emptor caveat

Thanks Zuku, it is very useful to know that there are honest guys willing to help. As you say, I think by just mentioning that I know somebody in the area that can come and inspect in 15 minutes, the scammers will quickly become unavailable and the honest sellers will also not mind taking the products to the closest gun shop. I paid my school fees now, next time I will at least not make that same mistake again.

I found the scammer and the police will be knocking on his door real soon. Please forward me other case numbers if you have been scammed by this guy and we can link them all to make him sit a little bit longer.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Eben Wiid View Post
    I found the scammer and the police will be knocking on his door real soon. Please forward me other case numbers if you have been scammed by this guy and we can link them all to make him sit a little bit longer.
    Well done! Expose them...

Sent from my SM-A315F using Tapatalk

Well done, I would love to know how you did it but no stress if you would rather not share?

Quote Originally Posted by DaavG View Post
    Well done, I would love to know how you did it but no stress if you would rather not share?
    The fraud dept at your bank can tell you exactly where and at what time the cell phone payments are withdrawn, ask for all the surveilance footage around that ATM and compare with other folks that were also scammed. One guy on a whatsapp group about this scammer did some excellent investigating work and actually scammed the scammer! Will share some more info after the police tied his wrists behind his back

User

Congrats to all involved.

User

Scammed the scammer?

Ill pur myself a single malt just because the world became a happier place today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! Scammed the scammer, love to hear more!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

User

Well done. Too many of them get away with it. Glad you didn't just let it slide.

Sent from my SM-A530F using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast