Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: CZ P10c EDC Holsters

Quote Originally Posted by Mahomedy13 View Post
    The Paddle attached for OWB. Under that is the holes for the fomi clip, if you want to use the fomi

The IWB/AIWB using the jclip with claw, or use the fomi. However you like. I just had both on for picture purposes
    Attached Images Attached Images

User

Quote Originally Posted by HugoB View Post
    Consider the Ulticlip XL. I clip it over my belt and it grabs on like nothing you have ever seen before. They are however slightly bulky but nobody notices it next to your belt buckle with AIWB carry.
    I found with my G43 and a ulticlip on the pants, not belt, is pretty much unnoticeable. However that is a small gun and with my P10 the weight on pants I jsut know will be to much. If you tuck no matter what clip you use, someone "trained" - meaning other concealed carriers will see you have something. Even my 4 year old daughter the other day told my brother she knows he has a "skieter" because she can see the clip :)

User

Reviving this thread
    My application has been approved and I need to purchase a AIWB holster
    Any additional information (maybe other makes of holsters not yet mentioned in here) from long term happy AIWB holster owners will be appreciated
    I am looking at the South West Rattler as a possible option. Any owner feedback??

User

Quote Originally Posted by Samanjo View Post
    Reviving this thread
    My application has been approved and I need to purchase a AIWB holster
    Any additional information (maybe other makes of holsters not yet mentioned in here) from long term happy AIWB holster owners will be appreciated
    I am looking at the South West Rattler as a possible option. Any owner feedback??
    Don't own one but have seen good feedback. It is reliant on the side car though which doesn't work for everyone.

User

Quote Originally Posted by wthang View Post
    Don't own one but have seen good feedback. It is reliant on the side car though which doesn't work for everyone.
    Side car can be removed if need be and the holster worn on its own

User

Quote Originally Posted by Samanjo View Post
    Side car can be removed if need be and the holster worn on its own
    Yup.

User

I'm very happy with my Rattler. I was surprised at how comfortable it is. That being said, it's quite a bit of kydex in your pants so be realistic in your expectations. The distribution of pressure and weight across a broader than normal holster area, does seem to improve comfort. It also conceals at least as well (possibly more) than my Phlster Pro, which was a big surprise. For reference, I'm carrying a G19.

User

Quote Originally Posted by FuDog View Post
    I'm very happy with my Rattler. I was surprised at how comfortable it is. That being said, it's quite a bit of kydex in your pants so be realistic in your expectations. The distribution of pressure and weight across a broader than normal holster area, does seem to improve comfort. It also conceals at least as well (possibly more) than my Phlster Pro, which was a big surprise. For reference, I'm carrying a G19.
    Thank you for the feedback.
    It sure will require a mindset adjustment in order to get used to the extra "package" inside the front of my pants

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast