Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    User

Default CZ P10c EDC Holsters

Good Day all

So after a nice long wait, my CZ p10c license was finally approved!!! I now need to find suitable holsters for it, I've tried browsing the forum, but i must be blind, cos i couldn't find any solid info.

So basically im looking for 2 reliable, comfortable and rugged holsters 1 for IWB whilst around town and another for OWB on the farm.

Is anyone able to point me in the right direction? Ive looked at Guns & Tactics but the reviews I've read don't seem to be all that positive.

Thanks
    Jay

Sent from my ANE-LX1 using Tapatalk

Banned

Default Re: CZ P10c EDC Holsters

I got a IWB Daniel's Holster for my Glock 19 a while back and was very happy with it so ordered another for my Glock 17. Can recommend their holsters. I went for the J-clip and works great.

Can't comment on their OWB holsters though as I haven't tried one yet.

Just recieved my holster for a CZ P07 from Daniels Holsters.

Was able to choose the colour of the Kydex etc

I am also waiting for the liscence card so do not have the firearm yet.

Michael was quick and helpful with after sales questions and advice etc.

Sent from my BV9100 using Tapatalk

User

I've tried 3 options.

First was the Comp-tac MTAC. Used at 3 o'clock. Nice holster to start off with. Used for a few months, been in the drawer since. Leather inner was nice so that it doesn't chow up your hip/leg.

Next I got the Daniels IWB. Also 3 o'clock carry. I used this until I went AIWB. Now I used it as a trigger guard for the very occasional off body carry.

I currently use a quantum carry chameleon with wedge and claw. Once I figured out the tricks of where it must sit, belt tension etc it became my go to carry position. It will take some getting used to, but it's worth it. Much easier to conceal than on the hip.

I wouldn't change my journey though. They all served a purpose.

Sent from my FIG-LA1 using Tapatalk

User

I started off by using an Army Ant General (Hybrid IWB) holster for 4 o clock carry for my P10C. Was very comfortable but holstering one up was stressing me out with the army ant.

Bought a Daniels (IWB) and have not looked back. Not quite as comfortable as the hybrid but holstering with one up seems safer.

User

On a farm these days is where I would be more inclined to want the element of surprise

User

Awesome thanks guys, seems like daniels is the way to go! Really appreciate all the help!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Murray View Post
    Awesome thanks guys, seems like daniels is the way to go! Really appreciate all the help!

There might be better holsters out there but for the price Daniels is top notch and you will not be sorry. (Already bought one for my Glock 19 that is in the pipeline) Check Jizni for online orders. Good prices on Daniels for P10 with same day dispatch (most of the time)

If you go for the Daniel's might I suggest you buy a spare J-clip or whatever clip you get if it's a nylon one. Not that mine has broken or shown any signs of, but you never know in several years time if they break or you stand on it or whatever, so you have one in hand and don't have to pay for courier fees. They are R50 and make sure you choose the option for them to drill it.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast