Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: CZ P10c EDC Holsters

Sorry bit late here. I also did the Daniel's but in the end I am using the quantum one specifically made for IWB (AIWB to be precise). Though sure the Daniels will help you, you will just find you will need a claw, maybe different clip etc to make it work. Enjoy getting a holster that works for you! You will also probably end up having a drawer full of them.

I've also used Geoff Carter kydex OWB for 2 of my guns and they are light, and conceal well due to good design. Had one for 10 years and no issues. It's my daily carry, reliable and practical, also use it for IDPA matches. Just another positive comment.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SoldierMan View Post
    If you go for the Daniel's might I suggest you buy a spare J-clip or whatever clip you get if it's a nylon one. Not that mine has broken or shown any signs of, but you never know in several years time if they break or you stand on it or whatever, so you have one in hand and don't have to pay for courier fees. They are R50 and make sure you choose the option for them to drill it.

I would suggest either the DCC clips or else C clips rather than the J. Have seen far too many of those fail

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    I would suggest either the DCC clips or else C clips rather than the J. Have seen far too many of those fail
    What about the FOMI someone said it gets in the way of belt loops because it is wider.

User

What about the FOMI someone said it gets in the way of belt loops because it is wider.
    They are not low profile by any means, and belt loops can get in the way.

They also break like J clips do

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

User

Consider the Ulticlip XL. I clip it over my belt and it grabs on like nothing you have ever seen before. No way that it will break/fail/botch the draw. The smaller Ulticlip does not fit over the belt but grabs on to fabric so you need the XL. They are however slightly bulky but nobody notices it next to your belt buckle with AIWB carry.

Any of the holsters mentioned will serve you well. Add that to a Kore belt or something nice and firm and you will have many happy EDC days. For some alternative South African Holster check out the youtube channel "EDC for the EDG". He has some nice reviews of premium SA brands as well as some US products.

Enjoy your P10C, it is a lovely EDC

User

Quote Originally Posted by HugoB View Post
    but nobody notices it next to your belt buckle with AIWB carry.
    How sure are you about that?

It might be un-noticeable to the average person, but we are not concerned about the average person

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User

To the OP, Daniels holsters are really great!

Their IWB is great (although carrying IWB sucks from a comfort perspective vs AIWB)
    And their OWB is just as great....

Soft loop or C Clip for the IWB, and dont forget to order it with a claw, it aides in concealment

User

If you go for the Daniel's might I suggest you buy a spare J-clip or whatever clip you get if it's a nylon one. Not that mine has broken or shown any signs of, but you never know in several years time if they break or you stand on it or whatever, so you have one in hand and don't have to pay for courier fees. They are R50 and make sure you choose the option for them to drill it.
    J clips are not the best in all conditions. I had used them before and sometimes when drawing you end up with the gun and holster both in hand.

Soft loops work well, but if you tuck your shirt the C clip helps a lot with concealment.

Ive got one from Kydex Kreations. He made it to my wish - i can attach a paddle or fomi clip to make it a OWB, but carry daily with a J-clip and claw AIWB or IWB. Im trying to upload a pic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast