Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Gevarm E-1 Semi-auto .22 long : Tell me about your Gevarm

BBCT, great info you are giving us, interesting is that the Gevarm do not have an extractor as well..yes , you need to assemble the spring and firing pin in a certain order...the Gevarm is not known for its accuracy at all but handles and shoot off hand very fast .

Most of the cattle /cows /bulls I slaughter for domestic use ,I shot with my Gevarm..really impressive impact going through the thick skull of a bull.
    It is a great little rifle to shoot farm pigs as well..even in the run , since it is not easy to get a farm pig to stand still when he is aware of your intentions to shoot him..he always try to hide behind the other pigs ..the same pigs he is hiding behind attack him the second you put a bullet through its brain..as soon as he start with his convulsions the other pigs start ripping him appart..so you have to move fast in hitting and shouting at them to get them away...

User

Members: Update :
    I just received a set of 11mm scope bases/rings 25mm that fit beautifully on my Gevarm E-1 dovetail rails.

Pirate , thank you kindly, this is much appreciated.

I am also fortunate to have a friend in Canada , Wayne , who bought me a 15 x rounds magazine from Western Gun parts .Now I can wage a war against wild running pigs

User

Update on this subject:
    15 X rounds Magazine.
    Members, for the Gevarm E-1 owners I managed to get hold of a 15x round magazine. A friend is bringing it from Canada when visiting for a hunt. I will see if it fits perfectly when having it in my hands..there are various types of Gevarms ...the E-1 is the one I have .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2