Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The MP5 Thread

Default Re: The MP5 Thread

Stunning gun. Telescopic stock and earlier metal handguard would complete it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    I thought I would revive this thread seeing that I finally got my hands on an H&K SP5.

Seeing that this is my Rainbow Six gamer fantasy I will probably keep it standard except for the stock which I am considering changing that out with an A3 F telescopic stock.

I’m green with jealousy. Congrats!
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Thanks Skaaphaas, been a multi year journey and I am glad I did not buy the K version that was floating around a while back.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bundu Ric View Post
    I thought I would revive this thread seeing that I finally got my hands on an H&K SP5.

Seeing that this is my Rainbow Six gamer fantasy I will probably keep it standard except for the stock which I am considering changing that out with an A3 F telescopic stock.

Congrats man!
    So much of Jelly!

User

That's awesome always liked those stocks too.
    MP5 brigade grows!

User

Since we showing updates

My POF's paint was in dire need of a refresh so Piet the master, did a Cerakote job on it, the finish is beyond amazing.
    I was fortunate enough to get an Original Surefire forend for it

With the help of Guy at MRST I was able to get an upgraded Surefire torch unit taking output from around 90lumens to 1000 lumens

Once I decide on and purchase a worthy optic, I will mount the Spuhr Optics mount and then the project will be mostly done

For my missus's MP5, I got the Spuhr forend, this thing is epic, lighter than the plastic forend it replaces and allows for Pic rails to be added everywhere (the picatinny rail was placed on top but not screwed in), allowing for light and or lasers to be mounted

User

Very nice,

User

Bought some of these, they don't break the bank and are pretty sturdy for the money

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Redelinghuys View Post
    And for anyone else interested, RHT make claw type scope mounts. They’re less than half the price of anything else decent. I bought a high mount one and the machining is pretty good. I’ve yet to fit it but I doubt I’ll have any trouble.

https://www.crspeed.co.za/RHT-MP5-Mount
    Hi Paul. Have you fitted this? Does or work well? Just received my. 22lr version and am hunting for an Optic Mount.

User

If anyone is interested I picked up some AC Unity MP5 30 round mags today at Waterfall Arms for R600 a mag.

Reasonable for range use and throwing around compared to the R2k for a HK mag.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast