Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: 165 grains of Sierra happiness

Dave Njoko is still there, just more on the perimeter, yes he is a pleasant character.

Now it's Francoise and Mary Ann running the accommodation, very pleasant people. They offer meals now or you can sort yourself out. Thing is more professional staff need more tin. So swings and slides.

It's immensely enjoyable, I've really enjoyed my visits there(2), just waiting for the bill to come in to see how deep the hole I've dug is.

But, we have to pay for our pleasures.

Butcher we dropped the meat off at also has a hefty price tag, so ja, need to make more cash somehow.

Thanks Sean, will be nice to be back. I quite enjoyed the more relax hunting approach in the past, hopefully it doesn't loose that appeal.

Which butcher did you use? I've being using Hunters Butchery in Camperdown and been very impressed with the quality. His pricing seems to be on par with other Durban butchers.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaavG View Post
    Thanks Sean, will be nice to be back. I quite enjoyed the more relax hunting approach in the past, hopefully it doesn't loose that appeal.

Which butcher did you use? I've being using Hunters Butchery in Camperdown and been very impressed with the quality. His pricing seems to be on par with other Durban butchers.
    I have also been impressed with Hunters Butchery. Very good service, and good quality products produced.
    Also very convenient when heading back to Durbs from the Midlands.

Banned

Thanks Sean, we're due to hunt there later this month and looking forward to going back. Used to enjoy old Njoko and his ways in the bush.

Always was good value for money so will be interested to see the latest pricing.
    Also would be interested in the new pricing. Really liked the place

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    I have also been impressed with Hunters Butchery. Very good service, and good quality products produced.
    Also very convenient when heading back to Durbs from the Midlands.
    Gerhard also is happy to open up at literally anytime to allow you to drop off meat, that's very impressive and hugely beneficial particularly on weekends etc.

User

Gerhard also is happy to open up at literally anytime to allow you to drop off meat, that's very impressive and hugely beneficial particularly on weekends etc.
    Yes Hunters Butcher, very conveniently located for us from Durban, as well as willing to open on off days.
    I think the price is R 50.00 per kilo, not sure though.

I have used Pierre Visser down Toti way as well, very reasonable and good service, just a bit of a way off the track if you're from Durban North.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2