User

Default CAD drawings - NRL22 target package

Does anyone have CAD drawings for a full NRL22 target pack they are willing to share with me?

User

Default Re: CAD drawings - NRL22 target package

Let me have your email address if you'd like a copy, I can't attach the file here.

Use and modify at your own risk. I have had it cut from 6mm Hardox450 steel which I've used for larger gongs before but in 10mm and they are still going strong. I have not yet shot my samples.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE DESIGNS FOR FINANCIAL GAIN, PLEASE RATHER PASS ON THE DESIGNS FOR FREE TO MEMBERS OF THE SHOOTING COMMUNITY WHO WOULD LIKE TO MAKE TARGETS FOR THEMSELVES OR THEIR SHOOTING CLUB.

Default Re: CAD drawings - NRL22 target package

Quote Originally Posted by Bowhunter View Post
    Does anyone have CAD drawings for a full NRL22 target pack they are willing to share with me?
    Let me know if you need something else as well, other shapes or sizes, maybe I can help you out there. I have 22 gongs between 5mm and 10 mm mild steel and they have not shown any signs of surface changes or bending. You must just remember which of your gongs to not shoot at with your center fire rifle! Lasercut for the mild steel is much cheaper, but then of course it is strictly for 22 and air rifle use.